Chapter 45- Forever Love

(H/L)= Hair Length
***

(Y/N)'S POV:
Jimin. With his sweet smile and his eyes that show concern. The way he talks is soft as if it was fragile. He always runs his hands through his colored hair, as a habit or when he's frustrated, but he still keeps calm. He'll always be my love.

JIMIN'S POV:
(Y/N). She has a perfect face and has the sweetest smile that could make your heart melt. She has beautiful (H/L) hair that flows down her body. The way she acts is adorable and just cute. I can never find anyone as perfect as her.

(Y/N)'S POV:
I walked on the beach holding Jimin's hands. We were already filmed for the Summer Pack for the Bangtan Bomb. We had a couple hours to ourselves at the beach since they had to put stuff away and plan other stuff out. The other Bangtan members were sitting on the chairs with the umbrella covering them from the sun and they were just talking.

"Jimin . . . "

"Yes?"

"How long do you think we'll be in BTS?"

"I don't know, maybe a couple more years. Why?"

I shrugged. "What if we started a family and started living together? And we can occasionally visit the rest of the BTS members?"

"I would love to do that. Maybe after two or three years."

"Yeah, maybe."

We talked about random things that popped up in our heads and walked around the beach. Then we joined the rest of the group and we chatted.

"So, like, I was walking in the bathroom, and I caught Jin talking. He said something like, 'You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. You should be praised just by your beauty.' And I was like, what the heck? Who is Jin talking to? And then he said, 'I would marry you if I could, but it's too bad that you are me.' And that was when I realized he was talking to himself in the mirror." Rap Monster said.

Everyone laughed and Jin was flustered.

I enjoyed every second hanging out with BTS. We shared laughs and stories.

We did a bit more film then we went back to our apartment.

"Wanna celebrate for having our song on the billboard?" Rap Monster said.

"Yeseu!"

"YEAH TURN UP!!!"

"Whatever."

"Sure."

"Ok, but don't drink too much alcohol kids."

We went to a party at D.O.'s place and there were many other kpop singers there.

"Ayy what's up (Y/N)!" Jay Park said as he gave me a hug.

"Nothin' much bruh how about you?"

"Just chillin."

I met up with Jay Park, Loco, Exo, Got7, and other groups.

Namjoon and Jackson:
Jackson: Hey what's up men.
Namjoon: It's 'man,' not 'men.'
Jackson: I know, but anyways, how come you haven't been picking up my calls?
Namjoon: Uh, I was just busy making music.
Jackson: Are you sure?
Namjoon: Uh, yeah.
Jackson: *wraps arm around Namjoon's shoulder* Ah, I miss you . . .
Namjoon: Uh, m-me too . . . *nervously sweats* *wants to get away from him*
Jin: *runs towards them while raging* *drags Namjoon with him far away* Namjoon is mine b*tch!
Jackson: . . .
Jackson: NOOOOOOOO!!! *kneels on the floor dramatically with two hands raised up in fists*
Got7: *smh*
Bts: *smh*
Ppl in the party: *smh*