Chapter 15-Break Up

(Y/N)'S POV:
We finished work and we all were at our dorms. We ate Jin's amazing cook then we did our own stuff. Yoongi was asleep on the couch, Jimin was working out, Namjoon scanned through paper, Jin was still in the kitchen doing something, J-Hope was in his room, and I had no idea where Taehyung and Jungkook went.

     I had no idea what to do so I sat on the couch next to Yoongi. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jin opened the door to find Minya there.

     "Oh. . .Hi there, do you need anything?" Jin asked.

     "Oh, I was just wondering if Jimin was in there." She asked sweetly.

     "Uh, yeah. He's in his room."

     Without even asking her to come in, she walked inside the house then ran to Jimin's room. I felt like I should've gone in the room too but it would be too awkward. I'll trust Jimin not to do anything bad. I suddenly got pulled down in the couch and someone was hugging me. It was Yoongi. Our faces were so close.

     "Y-Y-Yoongi?"

      "Don't talk, you're my pillow remember?"

     "I never agreed though."

     "Well I do so you're my pillow."

      "But what if Jimin sees us?" I asked.

     "Then he sees us. It's not like we're kissing or anything."

     I sighed and I gave in. I turned around so my back was facing him. He pulled me in closer so my back touched his chest and his face was on the crook of my neck. I felt comfortable but uncomfortable at the same time. About five minutes later I finally got out of his grasp.

     "Why would you leave me pillow? I thought you loved me, but you betrayed me." Yoongi said sarcastically.

     I rolled my eyes and giggled. He pouted.

     "Maybe I'll be a pillow next time, but not now."

     I hugged him which made him blush then I left. I walked down the hallway to Jimin's room.

     JIMIN'S POV:
     I was on my bed thinking about things. Suddenly the door barged opened. I was hoping it was (Y/N) but it was Minya, the least person I wanted to see.

     "Hi Jimin." She said.

     "Oh, hey Minya." I replied.

     "So. . . I was wondering if you wanna catch up on stuff."

     "Sure. You go first." I said carelessly.

     "Ok." She said as she slowly started climbing on top of me.

     "Um, what are you doing?" I asked.

     "I'm just, you know. . ."

     She tried kissing me but I covered her lips with my hands. She started becoming angry.

     "Why do you even date that girl?! She's just gonna cheat on you and she doesn't even love you! She's such a whore and complete trash. If you let me date you then I'd never leave your side and I'll always love you!"