Chapter 8-Parody

(Y/N)'S POV:
We were at the beach shooting a film, we were making a parody of a k-drama. The plot of the story is a girl named Areum(You), she meets a boy named Chihun(Jimin) and they become friends, Chihun(Jimin) introduced his friends(BTS) to Areum(You) and all of the boys starts falling in love with her trying to win her heart. Who will win her heart?(Chihun/Jimin obviously.) I thought that the plot was cliché.

The camera was recording me while I walked on the beach, I was supposed to pretend to accidentally bump into Jimin. The first shot I fell on top of him on accident, the second shot I missed bumping into him, Jimin and I laughed, then the third shot I did it correctly, I accidentally bumped into him on the sides. We had pretty fun, we would laugh, make fun of each other, and stuff like that. BTS were really energetic, happy and outgoing.

After shooting, I got to pick up shells with Jimin.

"Hey (Y/N)! Look what I found! I found a seashell!" Jimin yelled.

I ran to him. He held a large, shiny, (F/C) seashell.

"It's beautiful." I said mesmerized by it.

"You're more beautiful." Jimin said seductively.

I blushed. "Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so-so-"

"Attractive? Good-looking? Handsome? The most awesome boyfriend in the world?"

I hit him lightly. "First of all, no you are not, and second of all, no, just no."

Jimin pouted.

"Just kidding! You are and I love you!" I said in a cute voice and kissed his cheek.

He lit up again. He handed me the seashell and we decided to head back to the rest of the members.

"Hey guys! Look at the seashells Jimin and I found!" I said raising the bucket of seashells towards them.

"Wow! The seashells are so pretty!" V said.

     J-Hope picked up the large, shiny (F/C) seashell."Wow this is so pretty."

    "I agree." I said.

     A few weeks later I had to do a steamy scene with Jimin. I was nervous, on the other hand, Jimin was excited. Typical Jimin. He pushed me against the wall trapping me in his arms, our heads touched, so did our lips. Other stuff happened but it felt weird doing it on camera.

     ____________________
A FEW MONTHS LATER...

     (Y/N)'S POV:
     We finally finished the parody of the k-drama. Since we worked so hard, we got to had one day off. We haven't had a day off in a while. It was 8 o' clock in the morning, the rest of the members were sleeping so I decided to cook food for them. I learned how to cook American food a long time ago so I made toast with jelly or butter. Suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to find Jimin. He smirked. He put his head in the crook of my neck and I felt his hot breath.

     "Good morning (Y/N)."

     "Good morning Jimin. Let me go, I'm making breakfast. You can hug me later."

     Jimin whined. "But I need you."

     "Let me go."

    I need you girl." Jimin sang from the song "I Need U."