Chapter 32-Cockblocker

(Y/N)'S POV:
"(Y/N) . . . " Jimin whined.

"What Jimin?" I answered calmly.

He pulled my back to his hard chest and wrapped his arms around me. His warmth made me feel even more comfortable.

"Can we fuck already?" He asked in a pleading tone.

" . . . No comment."

"So is that a yes?"

"No."

"I'm just kidding, maybe later today though." He winked and I slapped him from behind me.

He buried his head into my neck and I felt his hot breath against my skin. My gosh, I think I'm tingling. Then Jimin wrapped his legs around mine! Is he trying to seduce me?!

"(Y/N), are you aroused?" He asked.

"N-N-No."

"I know you are."

"No I'm not."

He turned my body over and hovered over mine. He left light kisses over my neck and I hear him breathing. His hands went farther down my body and to my butt and up my shirt until . . . The door opened. It was Jungkook. He just stood there while we froze.

"I-It's not what it looks like." I said.

He then awkwardly left and slammed the door shut. I glared at Jimin.

"That's why I don't want to do anything with you in bed." I grumpily said.

"I'm too lazy to go and lock the door."

"Well then too bad for you."

I used the bathroom and went out to cook food. Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and his kisses trailed down my neck.

"Stop it Jimin! Why do you got to be so horny today?"

"Because you're too beautiful."

"Did you watch porn?"

"No! Why would I when I have you?"

"So . . . You have watched it before."

" . . . No."

"You hesitated."

He shrugged.

He still clung onto me and continued kissing my neck up down and I tried pushing him away until Jin walked in the kitchen. I face palmed. I embarrassingly pushed Jimin away from me and continued making food. Jin gave Jimin a look and Jimin shrugged.

After eating I went to the room to get my bag and Jimin pushed me down the bed. He kissed my lips.

"Let's continue to where we left off." He said in a husky voice.

I heard someone mumble and I turn to my left to see someone under the blanket sheets: Suga.

"Uh, what're you doing here Suga?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Sleeping. Duh."

Then he went back to snoring casually like nothing just happened. Jimin and I blankly stared at him. Like for a really long time. Jimin then left the room and so did I after I got my bag.

We went to work and we created songs, did choreography, and lyrics. I took a break and sat down on a bench outside. Jimin took a seat next to me and we talked.

"So, (Y/N) . . . "

He pulled my chin to his face and brought his lips to mine, until J-Hope walked ruined it.