Chapter 20-Dang3rous Boyz

(Y/N)'S POV:
     We were at the Big Hit Entertainment building composing. I walked down the hallway to find a tall, handsome man. When I walked right past him I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me. It was the man. I turned around and faced him.

     "Hello (Y/N), don't you recognize me?" The man said.

     I squinted my eyes and took a better look at his face. Then it hit me. My eyes widened.

     "Y-You're. . . M-Max?"

     "Yes."

      "You look so different."

       "Well, since I'm a Kpop idol now I wanted to do some surgeries for my face."

     "Oh, ok."

     "I was wondering if you would like to work on a song together or if you wanna hang out often."

     "Hm, I don't know, maybe."

     "Ok, see ya around."

     "See ya."

     I walked to the room where the rest of the members. When they saw me they greeted me.

     "Hey have you heard of a new group called Dang3rous Boyz that just joined the Big Hit Entertainment building?" Namjoon asked.

     "Who are they?" I asked curiously.

     "There are four people in the group, there's Max, Jung Kung, Eun and Hwan. We're gonna meet them soon."

     "Oh, ok."

     I sat on the table with the notebook. I frowned slightly. Will anything change if Max is here? Will Jimin get jealous if we hang out? Will bad things happen?

     "Are you ok (Y/N)?" Jimin asked.

     "Y-Yes." I replied.

     "No you're not, don't lie to me."

     I sighed. "Do you know the new group called Dang3rous Boyz? Well one of the members are my ex-boyfriend, we're just friends."

     "Oh."

     I saw his jaw clench. I hugged him.

     "It's alright, nothing is gonna happen."

     He hugged me back and smiled at me. Suddenly the door opens revealing Dang3rous Boyz members. They walked in and all introduced themselves. We all talked and hung out. Max walked to me.

     "Hey (Y/N)."

     "Hey Max."

     "Do you wanna catch up on stuff?"

     "Sure."

     We kept talking until Jimin showed up.

     "Oh Max, this is Jimin, my boyfriend." I said.

     He smiled. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."