Chapter 36-F*ck

(Y/N)'S POV:
I woke up thinking about the dream I had about someone talking to me and Jimin about reading  "First Time," and I also remember that the person pushed Jimin into a door that led to something. Hm, weird. I also can't remember what the person looks like for some reason. Is the person a male or a female or transgender? I don't know.

I turned to the right to see Jimin waking up. His hair was very messy, but it looks hot. Right when he saw me he smiled.

"Hey Jagiya." Jimin said.

"Hello."

"I had a weird dream that we were on bed finishing the book called "First Time" and it was weird. Also there was this person that pushed me into this random door that led to-"

"EVERYBODY GET YOUR A** OUT HERE IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Jin said, screaming his lungs out.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"F***."

"What?"

"We're late. It's 8:40."

"F*CK!"

"Not right now (Y/N), maybe later." He winked at me.

I gave him a blank stare. Then I remembered we were late. I quickly ran to the bathroom and it took 7 minutes, I changed, 3 minutes, then I ate breakfast, 5 minutes and I finished. Now it was 8:55.

Every member of BTS stared at me. I looked at myself and realized I wore my underwear on the outside of my pants and my bra on the outside of my clothing too.

"Kinky." Rap Monster said.

***

We did work.

Author: "Work, work, work, work, work, work-"

(Y/N): "Shut up."

So anyways, I forgot to bring the lyrics with me.

F*ck.

I also forgot to make the music for it.

F*CK.

And I forgot the choreography for our newest song.

F**********CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I am so f-

"F*CKED UP! THIS IS SO F*CKED UP! THIS LITTLE PIECE OF-"

SH-F*CK! DID I SAY F*CK OUT LOUD?

"WELL F*CK!"

GODA-F*CK!

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" Suga said wearily.

"NO! I AM NOT F*CKING OK! LIKE F*CKING LOOK AT ME! DO I LOOK LIKE I'M-F*CK! OH MY GOSH I'M SO F*CKING SORRY I NEED TO CHILL. OK, F*CKING CHILL (Y/N), JUST F*CKING CHILL. OK, YOU GOT THIS SH-"

"F*ck this sh*t I'm out." Suga said leaving me here.

Ok then . . .

I need some help.

And some milk.

So I got some milk and focused on creating music later. By the end of the day I learned the choreography for the newest song, finished creating the music, and I felt accomplished and exhausted.

We also finished performing our music in Japan.

We all went back to the hotel and Jimin and I prepared for something we've been waiting for a long time.

My First Time.

We went onto bed and oh my gosh there are so many emotions running through me.

"Yes! Jimin, yes!"