Chapter 132: Come Home

"Please," Anshuman murmured into her ear again, making her knees go weak and she instinctively pressed her back against him, craving to feel even more of him. Anshuman's lips travelled to her cheek, where he kissed it softly, then from behind her, he started to trail kisses across her jaw.

"Anshuman," she murmured, wanting to remind him that they were right in front of a police station.

He clutched her dress, right against her stomach, as he if he was eager to get it off her body. The thought made her tremble with excitement. He dipped his face into her neck and started to shower her with wet kisses.

It was like he was making up for all of the kisses in the last few years.

"Oh... Anshuman..." she moaned, and his hand moved to the side in order to grab her waist.

He turned her around and rested his forehead against hers, reaching up and caressing her cheeks.

"Come with me," he told her softly.

"Where?" she squeaked.

"Home," he answered.

"Your home?" she asked him.

"Our home," he told her firmly, and she glanced down at his lips with a small smile on her lips.

"B - but..." she started.

"But?" he asked her.

She reached up to the front of his shirt and touched his chest.

"That girl?" she asked him.

"Anusuya?" Anshuman asked.

"That's a beautiful name," Parvati commented. "She's your daughter?"

Anshuman nodded and kissed the tip of her nose.

"How old is she?" Parvati asked softly.

"Four," Anshuman murmured.

Her daughter would have been four too.

"She's cute," Parvati whispered.

"She's not my daughter by blood," he told her, in order to clarify any doubts she had. "It was really strange how she came to me... you won't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," she murmured.

"Come home with me then," he ordered and kissed her forehead.

"Now?" she asked.

"Yes, now," he told her.

"But -" she started.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk back to me?" he teased, reminding her of the conditions in which she married him.

Parvati smiled and wrapped her arms around him, burying her nose into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent again after so many years.

"Okay. I'll come home," she agreed, her voice soft, feeling high off his scent.

Anshuman hugged her back and smiled too, feeling complete once again.