5.

"Baby girl it's time to wake up"
"It's too early"
"Come on baby girl please I wanna shower with you"
"Mhm no few more minutes"I squealed when I was over Dekotah's shoulder and then under the cold shower.A few seconds it turned hot and I hummed and Dekotah wrapped his arms around me.
"Better baby girl it's warm enough now"
"Mhm"After we both showered I did my makeup and then styled my hair in an elegant up do and I had my dress on twirling around the room.Dekotah grinned and I giggled as he picked me up bridal style and I turned too straddle him.
"I love you"
"I love you too baby"I stroked my thumb up his cheek and he smiled.He nipped at my thumb and I squeaked.
"Should we go get breakfast"
"Will they bring it up here"
"They will if you want it up here"
"I do"
"What do you want for breakfast baby girl"
"Scrambled eggs with wheat toast"
"That's it"I nodded and leaned back on my elbows.Breakfast was brought up too us and Dekotah thanked them and then dismissed them.We ate on the bed and I brushed my teeth and laid on Dekotah's chest as he went back too sleep.
"You wanna go for a walk baby girl"
"I thought you were going back too sleep"
"I have too do a patrol"I nodded and he helped me unzip my dress and he growled when he seen the lingerie I put on for him.
"It's for tonight"
"No it's defiantly for right now"
"No it's time for your patrol"
"Baby girl please"
"Later please"He growled and I felt him behind me.
"Alright fine quick though don't need anyone trying too bust through your door"
"They'll wait if they know what's good for them"He untied the bow on the corset top and loosened it for it too go over my head.
"If you don't want too we don't have too don't be afraid to tell me no baby girl"
I'm not afraid but now I want you Alpha I purred and he growled putting me beneath him on the bed.After we made love I laid in our bed naked.
"Do you still wanna go baby girl"
"No now i'm tired"
"Well why don't you take a nap and i'll join you when I get back"I nodded and rolled over onto his side burring my face in his pillow.
"Can I have a goodbye kiss"He leaned over me and I half rolled over to give him a quick kiss.
"I love you baby girl"
"I love you more"
"Not possible baby girl"
Stay I mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Baby girl come on I have too go and the sooner I leave the faster I get back"
"Mm okay"I pouted but he left and I dozed off.When he climbed back in about a half and hour later I was awake and he was spooning me.
When is the ceremony I yawned.
"Not till sun down so about 8"
"Can we take a nap"
"We can do whatever you want baby girl"Someone knocked on the door and I got changed quickly putting my dress on the hanger and throwing the lingerie in the closet.
"Zachary Autumn is sleeping"
"Please just want too color with her"He crawled under Dekotah's legs and ran for me.
"Color with me Autumn"He pouted and I sighed.
"Just a few pictures okay"He pulled me down to the dinning room table and I sat next too him.
"Can we color this one"
"We can color which ever one you want"He picked out a picture and we colored one picture.
"Alright Zachary I'm going back too Dekotah"
"No stay please one more picture"
"I have too get ready soon"
"Don't go please love you"
"Love you too Zachary but Dekotah needs me"
"Need more who else gonna play with me"
"I'll play for a little bit baby"I looked up too Alice.
"You and daddy done talking"
"Yes daddy and I are done talking why don't we let Autumn go back to Dekotah"
"No her stay here with us"
"She has too start getting ready soon and so do the rest of us"
"Fine"He pouted and I went back upstairs too Dekotah who was in the shower.I stripped and joined him.
"Mm baby girl I was just getting ready to tell you to join me"
"What are you wearing tonight"
"A suit I have too"
"I'm excited too see you in one"
"I'm excited too get you out of that corset again"
"Mhm"I got ready quickly doing the same up do as I did earlier.Alice was downstairs still coloring with Zachary and she looked up at us and smiled.She whispered something to Zachary and he turned around and giggled.
"Kotah shoe untied"Dekotah frowned and looked down and so did I to see his shoes were tied.
Made you look Zachary giggled and Dekotah picked him up making him laugh as Dekotah tickled him.I smiled happily and we kept Zachary occupied as Dekotah's parents got ready.
"Kotah"
"Yeah Zach"
"Did Autumn meet your friends yet"
"No she will meet them tonight"
"Autumn"
"Yes Zachary"
"Are you going to take my mommy's place"
"Eventually"
"Daddy up"John lifted Zachary up and ruffled his hair.
"Come on we need to get you changed"
"You both look great"
"Thanks mom"
"Are you ready to be part of the family"
"Mom she's been part of the family"After the ceremony we had a big dinner and Dekotah kept a tight hold on me.
'What's wrong'
'Nothing baby girl I just want you to stay close too me'I met his three friends which Dekotah growled at each of them when they stared at my body.Ethan was Dekotah's beta.When everything was finished I stumbled into our room yawning.
"Come on baby girl let's get you undressed"I fumbled for the zipper on my dress trying to do it on my own.
"Baby girl come on let me help you"I huffed but he undressed me and I squeaked as he pinched my ass.He undressed and climbed in bed.As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.