36.

Autumn's POV
I smiled when I woke hearing Greyson coo and giggled through the monitor.I walked into his nursery to see him bouncing in his crib.
Look at my handsome baby boy mommy loves you yes she does I cooed as he reached for me.
Uh uh mama he whined and I grinned.
"Aw baby your first word"He giggled as I lifted him and changed him quickly.He pressed his forehead against mine and i smiled as he smiled in return showing off his teeth.
Should we go see daddy and show him how big you've gotten I cooed as he nursed for a bit.I walked back into our room to see Dekotah sprawled out in our bed.Greyson squealed when I set him down next to Dekotah's legs.He crawled up to Dekotah his hands resting on his chest.He screeched happily and Dekotah opened his eyes scooping Greyson up for morning cuddles.Greyson shrieked happily nuzzling into Dekotah.
Daddy's boy I cooed tickling him gently as he squealed and squirmed in Dekotah's arms.
Mama he giggled and turned reaching for me to opened his mouth.
Well come here baby I whispered and he crawled over to me his hands grasping at my chest.He nursed standing up his little fingers clutching my shirt as Dekotah tugged on it.
Dada he whined and I smiled as he went back to nursing.I jumped when he bit down on accident.
"Ouch don't bite baby that hurts"
Mama he whined when i gently detached him.
"No more baby"He pouted but went back to Dekotah's chest.
"I think our boys are jinxed"
"What do you mean baby"
"They both have the growth spurt gene"
"It's okay baby they are still normal"I smiled as Greyson pressed his head into Dekotah's chest.Dekotah chuckling at our affectionate son but not denying giving him love back.Harper and Asher ran in diving onto our bed.Greyson squealed as they bounced him watching intently from Dekotah's lap.Greyson slapped his leg and they dropped on their butts.