26.

Autumn's POV
"Alpha Luna"Dekotah stood quickly Harper quickly running behind our legs.
'Take Harper into the other room'I looked down at her and seen her clinging to Dekotah's left leg.His hand was gently stroking her hair.
"Baby girl should we go color daddy a picture"She looked up at me and then back to the small group of warriors in the room before nodding rapidly.I lifted her up and I closed the door behind myself and seen Asher running down the hall.
"Asher baby come here"He froze but ran for me and took my hand.I set Harper on Dekotah's side of our bed and she whined.
"What's wrong baby girl"
"Momma where blanket"She started to cry and I searched for it.
"It must be in daddy's office sh baby girl momma will go get it"I walked into the office and the warriors straightened their posture.I grabbed Harper's blanket off the window seat and Dekotah watched me intently ignoring what Ethan was saying.I winked and he smirked.I shut the door quietly and handed Harper her blanket.Her and Asher both colored until Dekotah came back in the room.He squeezed my bum while catching Harper who jumped off the bed and into his arms.
After lunch both Asher and Harper went down for their afternoon nap and Dekotah was in his office working on something.I wanted to surprise him with a present and slipped on a lingerie set and my short robe walking into his office and opening my robe.He still hadn't seen me walk in and I walked behind his chair and ran my fingers down his chest.
I have a surprise for you I whispered and he didn't turn still.
"Dekotah  seriously don't you want to have sex"He turned and pulled me onto his lap.
"As tempting as you are you need too be quiet I have a video meeting"I huffed and set on the opposite side of his laptop so I wouldn't be seen and I watched him straighten his posture and fix his tie.As soon as he accepted the call I stood and dropped my robe.I walked over to his office door and locked it.I looked over my shoulder to see him trying to focus.I knew he was hooked.I dropped down to my hands and knees and crawled under his desk unzipping his fly to his pants and pulling out his cock.He grunted when I swallowed him and his fingers wound into my hair.He didn't stutter or anything making it through the whole meeting without making a sound.He shot down my throat and I hummed quietly swallowing and releasing him with a pop as his meeting ended and he shoved his chair back and hauled me onto his lap.I gasped and moaned when he filled me.
**
"Baby we have to attend a dinner at the end of the month"
"What about the kids"
"We could take them or leave them here"
"We will figure it out"I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep.