18.

Autumn's POV
I was on bed rest from the pack doctor.Asher had the flu and passed to me.As much as I protested to her telling her I had duties to attend too she didn't budge and when she told Dekotah I was on bed rest I couldn't even leave our room.I rubbed my stomach and smiled at the small flutters.
'Wait til your daddy meets you he's very protective'I giggled at the next flutter and I smiled as I seen Dekotah and Asher run in.Dekotah was purposely letting him win and I giggled as Asher climbed on the bed.
I win he screeched and I winced.He snuggled into my chest and Dekotah kissed my forehead.
"How are you feeling"I flashed him a smile and he chuckled.
"Still no voice"I shook my head and he pulled me into his arms.Asher kissed my cheek and then left the room.
"How is the baby doing today"
'Good been kicking most of the day'He grinned and I ran my fingers through his hair as he talked softly to the baby.He chuckled as the baby kicked happily against his hand.
'I love you'
'I love you too'He kissed my stomach softly and I smiled.
"And daddy loves you my little girl"
'I can't believe we are having a girl'
'I can't wait'He pressed a kiss to my stomach as Asher came running in Ethan chasing after him.
Daddy hide he shrieked and wiggled between Dekotah and I.
'Hey Ethan'He smiled and waved at me.
'He's between us'He nodded and he walked in our room and around to my side as I got up.Asher squealed and I grinned he was such a happy child.I closed the link and got up.
'Where are you going baby girl'
'Bathroom'The boys were tickling Asher on the bed and he was screaming and laughing in delight.When I came out of the bathroom I seen Carrie was handing Larkin over to Ethan.She hugged me and I dropped to the floor.
"Shit are you alright"
"I just i'm dizzy"Dekotah helped me stand and I leaned into him.
'Should we go to the doctor'
'No i'm okay'
'Baby girl your really pale we are going to the doctor'I nodded and he put my jacket on me and then he put his own on.Carrie and Ethan were keeping Asher occupied with baby Larkin as Dekotah carefully walked us out of the room.When we got to the doctors she was already in a room waiting for us.
"Hello Alpha and Luna"Dekotah nodded and I smiled weakly as Dekotah lifted me effortlessly onto the operating table.He held my hand and she took my temperature and did a quick scan of the baby.
"Okay well we need to run a few tests"I only nodded and she ran the tests and held the results.
"Well it's just muscle spasms some woman get them during their pregnancy but it's uncommon.I'll give you some medicine to control them but it would help if you started to stretch your legs twice a day maybe once when you get up and before you go to bed or as they are bothering you."I nodded and she handed me the pills.
"One every 12 hours"I nodded again and rubbed my thigh.
"Would you like to see some good stretching exercise moves"Dekotah said yes for me and I leaned back on the bed as he stood and picked up my left leg stretching it til I was at a 90 degree angle.I winced and flexed my foot.He dod the same to my other leg and I winced it was a numb pain.
"Okay so now bend her leg at the knee and push it up towards her face"
'Tell me if it hurts too much baby girl and i'll stop'I gripped the cushion on the exam table and squeezed my eyes shut.
'No more please'He did the same to the other leg and I almost cried out my right leg was way more sensitive.She ran us through a few more exercise moves.When we got back to the house Dekotah laid me in bed and we ate dinner in our room.I shook our comforter from the crumbs from our crackers with the soup.Dekotah gave Asher a bath and he ran into our room in his lego bat man pjs and his favorite story book.
"Mommy where daddy"I pointed to the bathroom and he walked in the bathroom and I seen Dekotah pick him up.
"Story time"Asher had a bottle while Dekotah read because of he nursed he couldn't turn the pages and he didn't like that.After the story was read twice he was asleep.Dekotah tucked him in and he showered quickly.I was asleep by the time he climbed in our bed.