46.

Autumn's POV
"Brooke Hunter do I need to go get daddy and tell him you won't take a nap"
Yes momma yes Brooke mumbled her pacifier in her mouth.Her eyes shined as I talked about Ethan.
"Eve baby no what are you doing with your paints"
"Mommy I'll help you clean"
"No baby it's okay though your such a good girl Harper"Greyson was the only child asleep through all of this.
"What happened in here"
"We will talk about it later"
Daddy my children screamed and Brooke and Hunter latched onto Ethan as Eve bounced at Dekotah's legs until he picked her up.
"Why aren't you three napping"
"Because they weren't listening to me"The boys eventually got everyone down for their naps as I collapsed on the couch.
"Autumn your stretching yourself thin it's too much for just you to handle let the sitter come and help you"
"I don't want her too I can take care of them"
"Autumn it's alot for one person"
"I know it is"
"Try it at least"
"Fine"
"Thank you baby"
"Yeah yeah"
**
When i woke up i looked for the finger paint drawing but noticed the wall was scrubbed clean.I only shrugged figuring Asher or Ethan did it and then went to get Larkin and Asher from school.
"Lunch is served Luna"
"Thank you"
"Everyone to the table"We ate Chicken Cacciatore an Italian chicken and rice dish.All of the kids loved rice and chicken and scarfed down their portions.
"Mommy"
"Yes babies"
"We are sorry for being bad"
"I know babies mommy loves you"
I love you more mommy Hunter screeched and tackled me to the floor.Eve and Brooke whined but didn't show any signs of moving from Dekotah and Ethan's laps.Dekotah helped me up and I pressed a couple kisses to Hunter's cheeks.
**
Mommy when we go see Nana and Papa Brooke whined as I bathed her.
"I don't know baby girl why do you miss them"
"Miss"
"I'm sure they miss you and Hunty and also Larkin"
"Sissy"
"Yeah that's sissy"
"Where daddy"
"Daddy is tucking Hunty in"
"Want him"
"I know baby but we are almost done with your bath and then you can snuggle up to daddy"
"Wear kitty pjs mommy"
"Those ones are dirty baby how about cupcake jammies or polka dot jammies"
"Cup"
"You wanna wear your cupcake ones"She nodded and I lifted her out of the tub and dried her off.I carried her into mine and Ethan's room and diapered her and covered her in lotion.She played with the bottle while I dressed her.
Daddy she mumbled and I turned to see Ethan stripping off his shirt.
"I thought you tucked her in already"
"No she just had a bath she wants you anyways"
"Hang on baby let daddy shower first"
"Mommy hair"
"Do you want your hair in braids baby"
"Braids like mommy"
"Okay baby tilt your head back"I braided her hair quickly and Ethan came out in some drawstring shorts.
"Come here baby"He scooped Brooke up and she nuzzled into him.
"Say goodnight to mommy"
"Night night mommy"
"Goodnight baby sleep well"I walked upstairs to see Greyson asleep with his light on a story in his hand.My heart broke a little and I climbed into his bed with him.
Mommy he mumbled and he nuzzled into my chest.
Hi baby i'm sorry mommy took so long I whispered.
"It's okay mommy just lay with me"I turned off his light and turned his nightlight on and laid in bed with him until he fell asleep.