17.

2 weeks later
Dekotah's POV
"Daddy it cold out"
"Mommy told you it was cold"Asher pouted and I picked him up.I was radiating heat because of my wolf.He curled into me and I rubbed his back.
"Are you going to stay awake for your surprise baby boy"
"Yeah daddy"Autumn walked into the pack doctors office today was the day we told Asher we were having another baby.He really likes to be around Carrie so Autumn is hoping that it happens the same way for us.
"Luna we are ready for you"I carried Asher in the room and he looked around while Autumn lifted her sweater and they started the ultrasound.
"Asher baby boy look at the screen"He looked back at me and looked to Autumn.
"What's in mommy's belly"
"Baby boy there's a baby in there isn't that exciting"
"Mommy have baby"
"Yes mommy is going to have a baby"
"No"
"Asher baby boy mommy and daddy want another baby"
"No love me anymore"His eyes watered and Autumn gasped.
"Hey baby boy mommy and I will always love you okay don't you want to be a big brother"
"No my mommy and daddy"
"Asher baby"
No no no no he yelled and I covered his mouth with my hand.
"That's enough Asher mommy is going to have a baby"He growled and I looked at the screen.
"Don't worry Luna he'll change his mind once he meets the new baby"
"No won't hate new baby"Autumn bursted into tears and I set Asher on the seat and held Autumn close trying to soothe her crying.
"Asher you hurt mommy's feelings"His bottom lip trembled and I lifted him next too Autumn's side and he kissed Autumn's cheek.
"Love mommy no don't hate her"
"Mommy knows you don't hate her baby boy but the baby is part of mommy and you hate the new baby"
"Mommy not love Asher anymore and like new baby better"
"Asher baby boy that's not true mommy loves you very much and would do anything to keep you safe"
"Just like daddy"
"Yes just like daddy"
"Mommy don't want new baby"
"Baby boy why don't you want to be a big brother"
"Don't want to share daddy and mommy"
"Well baby boy the new baby will be here soon"He frowned and I grinned.
"Luna are we going to know the sex I have it right here"
"Already I thought it would be another week yet"
"Well the baby was cooperating but remember it's your choice"
"We would like to know"Autumn looked at the ultrasound and smiled.I looked over Asher and grinned.It's a girl was written in the top of the ultrasound screen.Autumn wiped off her stomach and I leaned in to kiss her.
"2 weeks Luna have a nice day"
"Thank you"We walked into our house and my parents were waiting anxiously.
Mommy and Daddy have new baby he announced and pouted on the floor.
"Not taking it very well"
No he's not I grumbled and Autumn took my hand.
"He's upset he thinks we won't love him anymore"
"Asher come here honey"He ran for my mom's arms and she lifted him onto the couch.
"Your daddy didn't want to be a big brother but now look he loves Uncle Zach"
"Won't love new baby"
"I think you will"
"No nana won't like baby"She frowned and Asher went too go and play with his toys.
"So we found out the baby is a girl"
"Oh that's wonderful"My mom hugged the both of us and I shook my dad's hand.My phone went off and I stepped away to answer it.
"Alpha Dekotah please we need your help we are being attacked in White shadow and we are out numbered"I gathered my warriors in my head sending them all mind links.I let Ethan stay behind mainly because I knew my family would be protected with him in charge.Autumn kissed me and told me to be safe like she always did.
Autumn's POV
Momma nap Asher mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"Let's go take a nap"I led him up the stairs and he climbed in mine and Dekotah's bed.
"Where did daddy go"
"He went to go fight the bad people Asher he'll be back"
"Promise daddy will be"
"Yes baby I promise"When I woke up to Asher's squeals I walked downstairs too see him with Ethan and Carrie and I seen Dekotah walk up the property.I stood on the porch steps and heard Carrie scream.I went back inside quickly and mind linked the pack doctor.I scooped Asher up and told him to go in the other room.
"Daddy daddy up"
"Here we need to go to mommy and daddy's room"Ethan clutched Carrie's hand.
Fuck you go away she screamed and he rolled his eyes as she pressed her face into my chest and I stroaked her hair.
It hurts she sobbed and I shushed her.
"Sh sh Carrie it'll be okay"Ethan helped the doctor strip her down and put her in a hospital gown.Ethan lifted her gently onto the hospital stretcher.
Push Carrie I encouraged and she squeezed her eyes shut and pushed until the baby joined the world.
"It's a girl"Ethan grinned and kissed Carrie's forehead.
"I love you"
"I love you too"His arms circled around Carrie's body as her eyes closed enjoying Ethan's arms around her.
"Here she is"Carrie had tears rolling down her cheeks as the baby looked up at Ethan and Carrie.