25.

Dekotah's POV
After the long couple days away from the pack and my family I was ready to go back.I missed my babies and Autumn.My wolf surged forward picking up the pace when I could hear wolves fighting.I turned to see two of the younger wolves I brought alone fighting.I snarled and they broke apart standing away from each other.Sam nudged me telling me to chill.When we got closer to the territory I could smell Autumn and Asher.As soon as I stepped onto the territory half clothed Asher was attached to me.
Daddy he cheered and I grinned.
"Hey daddy missed you"He pressed his forehead against mine as the warriors went to go see their families or go eat.Autumn wrapped herself under my arm and I kissed her.
"Where's Harper"
"Napping"
"How long has she been asleep"
"She's going to wake up soon"I nodded and we all went inside.I set Asher down and pinned Autumn against the fridge and she gasped.
Mm she moaned and my body pressed into hers my hands gripping her hips.
I missed you she moaned when my teeth nipped at her mark.She had her fingers thrusted into my hair tugging softly.I dropped her on the couch next and climbed on top of her wrapping her jean clad leg around my waist letting her feel my bulge.I groaned when she pressed her hips into mine.I growled and carried her too our bed making love too her.Once we both finished Harper was awake and no doubt she had caught my scent since she was calling for me.
Go ahead Autumn murmured as she wailed louder.
Daddy she wailed and I opened her door to see her violently shaking in her crib.
"Sh baby girl daddy's here did you miss me"She nodded and sniffled as I lifted her out.
"Do you need a change"
"No daddy no put down"
"Do you have a wet diaper baby"She nodded slowly and I laid her down quickly changing her and picking her back up.
"Miss daddy"
"Daddy missed you too baby"Asher was in our bed as well and he clung to me next.Harper whined and he pouted as she tried to push him away.
"Harper baby Asher missed daddy too let him lay with daddy too"She whined but obeyed Autumn taking up one half of my chest while Asher took the other.