49.

Year later
Dekotah's POV
"Asher and Greyson come in boys it's your turn"
"Daddy mommy okay"
"Yes mommy is okay just not feeling very well"Greyson and Asher both ran into the pack doctor's office.
Mommy mommy Greyson murmured trying to climb on the bed.I boosted him up as Autumn kissed Asher's head.
Mommy Greyson whined and I held him back so he didn't sit on the iv in her hand.
"It's okay baby come here"He curled onto her lap like the true mommy's boy he is.Ethan waited patiently and I could hear Autumn's wolf whining for both of us.She was terrified I could sense it.I nuzzled her cheek and her eyes closed.
I love you baby I whispered and she smiled kissing me softly.
I love you too so much she whispered.
"Whatever happens we are here"
"Daddy daddy can give mommy picture"
"Sure Grey here give it to mommy"The kids all signed their names on the handmade card with lots of glitter on it.
"It's beautiful thank you babies"
"Your welcome mommy..when mommy coming home"
"I'll be home later today okay babies"
"Okay mommy"
**
I steadied Autumn as she sat down on the hammock.
Easy baby Ethan murmured sitting with her and kissing her temple.I watched our children intently as they ran around the yard with some of the other pack children.I could smell Autumn's desire for us which was a side effect to her medicine.
Please she whispered and Ethan kissed her.
"Not right now baby"
But she whined and I slapped her inner thigh a moan tumbling from her lips.
"We said to wait baby don't you want to be a good girl"
Yes Alpha she purred and my wolf growled and it slipped past my lips.She knew I loved it and she wanted me to loose control.I walked behind her and she whimpered.I placed my hands on her shoulders and she tilted her head back as I slowly ran my hands down her arms and crossed them over her breasts.I lifted her and plopped her on my lap.She gasped softly and I smirked against her bare shoulder as my erruction nestled between her legs.
What's the matter baby I murmured kissing my mark.
Your teasing she whined.
"Can't handle it baby"
"No please no more"She tried to shift herself between Ethan and I but we were to close for her to have the room.She huffed but sat on my lap biting her lip.
"How is your pain level baby"
"I'm fine Dekotah"
"I'm just asking baby i get concerned about you"
"It was just a little much"
"Yes it was baby we know that now"I turned her so she was sideways and she laid her head in the crook of my neck.
I love you she whispered and I felt Ethan's hand reach for her.Her arm guided it back and he grasped her hand.
I love both of you she whispered.
"We love you too baby"
Daddy Brooke mumbled and Ethan pulled her onto his lap as she rubbed her eyes.
"I think it's bed time for you guys"We got all the kids tucked in and i bent Autumn over the bed.
"Fast and rough okay baby"
Okay she whispered and gasped as i stripped her down and slid into her.Her hands grasped our comforter and Ethan claimed her mouth as he fondled her breasts.Moans tumbled out of all of our mouths.I watched Autumn's head bob as she gave Ethan head.His eyes rolled back and he growled.I thrusted faster and she tightened around me telling me she's almost there.I slammed into her g spot and she exploded around me as i filled her and so did Ethan.She hummed softly as I picked her up and laid her on the bed.Ethan finished undressing her and slipped his shirt over her body and some clean panties after I cleaned her up with a cool rag.I tossed it to Ethan and he cleaned himself off.I showered quickly and joined them in bed.