9.

Autumn's POV
I was at the doctors waiting for Dekotah.He rushed through the door and I leaned back on the hospital exam table as my doctor started my ultrasound.
"Look at that we have a healthy baby boy still he's making great progress in growing.How have we been doing"
"Fine-"
"Don't lie to the doctor"I scowled at Dekotah and he took my hand.
"She hasn't been barley sleeping at night"My doctor turned too me and I frowned.
"Is that true"Dekotah bristled beside me pissed that someone is not trusting their Alpha.
"It's true"
"When's the last time you were sexually active with each other"
Yesterday Dekotah answered as I turned scarlet.
"It's perfectly normal for you to be active while you are pregnant some females lose sleep because they are craving their mate in an intimate way"My wolf whined and Dekotah grinned at me.I rolled my eyes and told him too stop.
"How many times did you have sex before you were pregnant"
"Everyday"
"And now it's once or twice a week"Dekotah snorted at the twice a week part.
"We are lucky to get once a week"
"Well Alpha with all due respect you need to make more time with your wife"He growled and opened our link.
'I will be fucking you hard twice a day until this baby comes'I moaned softly through the link and he growled through the link.The doctor left after she scheduled my next appointment.
"Have a good day Alpha and Luna"
Dekotah nodded politely and  turned too me his eyes black.He needed me too give in I could see it in his eyes.I changed quickly and I followed him out.As soon as we were in the pack house it was dead silent and I knew Dekotah had ordered something to be done.He undressed me quickly and I did the same too him.
We have four hours he growled his mouth sucking on my mark.I gasped and my hands flew too his hair tugging his mouth up too mine and sealing our lips together.He slid me up the bed gently and thrusted hard filling me in one thrust.I cried out and moaned continuously as he fucked me.We went ten rounds and I could barley keep my eyes open as Dekotah tried to get me to eat something.
I'm tired I yawned pushing the food away.
"Eat the food and you can go to sleep"I ate the meal he made for the both of us and when I finished I was all curled up into Dekotah as he pressed a kiss too my forehead.
"I love you baby girl"
"Love you too"I yawned and went too sleep.