8.

Autumn's POV
"Baby girl you need to rest"
"But I want too help"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"God damn it Autumn no and I mean it don't ask again"I scowled and he stormed out of the room.The pack had training today and Dekotah wouldn't let me take part in it because of the baby.
'Mate means well he wants us all safe'I turned the link off too my wolf too pissed off to even listen too her.Fine if he wanted too play this way I can too.Since my bump wasn't super huge yet I decided to put on a bikini and soak up some sunshine.Ethan's mate Carrie was my best friend and was in training right now but I opened our mind link.
'I need you in my room'She showed up seconds later Dekotah following behind her.
"What's wrong"
"Nothing"I smiled sweetly as Dekotah opened his mouth to say something but left the room instead.She plopped on my bed and I pulled out the bikini's from under the blankets.
"Wanna help me get back at Dekotah"
"How much trouble will this get us into"
"None at least I don't think it will"
"Why are we getting back at Alpha"
"He won't let me train"
"Ah I see wear this one"She handed me the white strapless bikini and I slipped it on.I slipped on my shirt and nike shorts over the bikini and Carrie led me outside.I had on Dektoah's mirrored sunglasses because I could never find mine.I seen Dekotah was in his wolf form along with most of the others that were training.A few looked over too me and Carrie nuzzled Ethan's wolf who had just lost against Dekotah.Dekotah was turning slowly so I started to take off my shorts trying to seduce him.I bit my lip and once I had his attention I slowly inched the shirt over my head and I could hear him growling through our link.I slowly got comfortable on the blanket Carrie laid out for me.Which consisted of me rolling slightly before I flipped through my magazine.
'I know what your doing'
'I'm not doing anything just enjoying the warmth of the sun'
'You'll burn'
'I'll be fine'I sat up and coated a thin layer of sunscreen all over my body.His wolf growled again through our private link and I went too lay back down and close my eyes closing the link as well.When I finished my magazines I seen my phone going off telling me to do my meditation.I could sense Dekotah trying to get secretly closer too me but I blocked it out slightly.I was still mad about not being able to train.When I finished my meditation his wolf was standing in front of me.
'What'
'What are you doing'
'I'm meditating duh'
'Well stop'
'Why am I distracting you?'He sucked in a sharp breath as I moved closer to him.
Stop I whispered and he softened and relaxed as I gently put his huge paw on my stomach.It took a few minutes but the baby started to kick happily.I smiled and he did too in his wolf form and I whimpered.Even though I know he wouldn't hurt me or the baby when people smile in their wolf forms it freaks me out.
'I'm sorry baby girl don't be scared'I scratched behind his ears as he laid on my blanket as everyone in training had their lunch.He stood and walked a distance away before morphing back into his human form.He was clothed in a pair of drawstring shorts and he pulled me onto his lap as I took a deep breath taking in our scent combined.He laid me down gently and I laid on my side as he laid on his back.
"Can I try too train please babe"
"No if you or the baby got hurt i'd never forgive myself"
"But you'll protect me and tell them when to stop"
"No baby girl and I hope you know i'm only saying no because you and the baby are my everything in 2 months I will let you train again"
"Fine i'm not having sex with you then"
"Come on baby girl let's not get crazy"
"I'm serious"
"Baby girl threat all you want I will have you when I want you"
'Whatever I'm going inside'I walked in the house and the warriors and their mates went silent.I continued my fast pace to our room and collapsed on the bed.I unhooked my bikini and took it off laying naked on my side.The door flung open and I hurried to the bathroom and shut the door.I slipped on my black short robe and walked back to my bed too see it was Carrie.
"Sorry I should of knocked"
"It's fine"I got dressed again and climbed in on Dekotah's side since Carrie was on mine.
'Going for a run'I ignored the link and flipped through Netflix.There was nothing good on anyways so I followed Carrie downstairs too see some of the warriors were wrestling but stopped when they seen me.
"Luna"
"Don't mind me"They shrugged and continued to wrestle.I ate my lunch and rocked on the hammock watching the warriors still wrestle.Zachary had joined me and he watched in amusement.
"Where's your parents"
"Daddy went for a patrol and mommy is baking"
"Mm I'm going to go see your mom"
"Okay Autumn"I walked into the kitchen and seen Alice making cookies.
"Hi darling how are you feeling"
"Hungry for one of your cookies"
"My grandson is craving a cookie"
"He's always hungry"I munched happily on the cookie and danced in my seat.Dekotah walked in and I finished my cookie and reached for another.
'Are you in a better mood now'
'What do you think'
'I'll buy you your favorite sweets if you be my happy pregnant wife'
'Can we go shopping now'
'Yes'
'Mm okay'I kissed his lips softly and he took my hands and we went out to our suv and got in.We had our own driver and Dekotah gave him the address to my favorite sweet shop and bakery.When we arrived I pulked Dekotah out of the suv and into the store.He held onto my hand tightly as I got my fill of sweets.
Mm I mumbled sucking on the lollipop while Dekotah paid for the sweets.
"Do you love me again"
"Of corse I do but I would still like to train"
"I'll train with you"
"No"
"Why not baby girl would you be too tempted to jump me"I gave my lollipop a long suck and his pupils dilated and his eyes turned dark.
I'm hungry I whined and his eyes shined with amusement and still some lust.
"We will be home in about twenty minutes"
"That's not what i'm hungry for babe"I placed my hand over his length and his eyes darkened again.
Fuck he cussed and pulled me on his lap slipping my shorts off and shoving my panties to the side and sliding his fingers in me pumping steadily.I moaned and whimpered as his speed increased.
More I panted and tried to undress him quickly so he could fill me.I bounced and started to grind creating a rhythm as I kissed and bit up his skin.His hands dug harshly into my ass and I nipped at his ear.
"Cum baby girl"I exploded around him and he slowly eased out of me.I zipped his jeans back up and kissed him.I noticed the divider was closed between our seats and the drivers seat.He kept the divider up and leaned me back gently as he talked too my stomach and pressed gentle kisses against it.
"I love you"
"I love you too baby girl"