27.

Autumn's POV
Ooh momma pretty dresses Harper squealed as she ran her fingers over the dresses.
"Yes they are baby girl should we pick out momma a dress"She nodded and her and Larkin both followed Carrie.Some dresses were laid out in the dressing room.
"What color are you thinking"
"We are suppose to wear the clan color which is a shade of blue"
"It's royal blue"I touched the softness of the satin gown.
"I don't think I want a long gown"
"Well let's try these on and get an idea"I tried on the dresses the long sating royal blue dress the only one that fit me good and made me look good.We browsed for a bit until the girls got restless and Harper clung to me.
Mommy done Larkin whined from Carrie's lap.
"I told you it wouldn't be very fun baby"
"Momma hungry have milk"I lifted her up and she attached quickly nursing for a bit in the dressing room.
"Should momma where this dress baby"She nodded and rubbed her eyes she was half asleep in my arms and she was starting to get restless.I purchased the dress and laid it in the back seat of the vehicle and we were driven back to the pack house.Harper was asleep in my arms most of the ride.
Momma go for walk she yawned and I smiled down at her.
"Maybe after you finish your nap so daddy and Asher can come too"She ran in the house and seen Asher and Dekotah asleep on the couch.Harper frowned and crossed her arms over her chest.
Daddy she whispered poking his arm.He opened his eyes and sat up helping Harper up onto the couch or his chest really.I kissed his head and Asher's as he slept between Dekotah's legs.
He's still burning up I mumbled and ran my fingers through his damp hair.He stirred and whined while keeping his eyes closed.His eyes opened slowly and he lifted his arms too me.
Momma he mumbled and I lifted him carefully as Dekotah shifted Harper off him and he walked out of the room.Harper stirred and sat up looking for Dekotah.
Daddy she whimpered and looked at me and Asher.
"Daddy will be back baby"She whimpered again and ran out of the room.She cried when she most likely couldn't find him.I stood and walked over to see her crying in the kitchen clinging to Dekotah's jeans.
"Dekotah she wants you"
"I see her"She screamed and threw herself on the floor and I gasped.
Harper enough I snapped after a solid five minutes.She ran away and I went to lay Asher down in his room so he would hopefully get some rest.Harper lifted her arms too me and showed me her empty bottle.
"Do you want a bottle"
"Yes momma"
"Tell momma please"
"Pleaasee"
"Let's go downstairs"After I made her bottle I rocked her and laid her down for a nap.