16.

Autumn's POV
"Good morning baby girl"
"Good morning"He kissed my forehead and I yawned.Today is my first ultrasound appointment and Dekotah had to go to another pack house to renew a treaty.Carrie was watching Asher.I got dressed and Dekotah took Asher who was still asleep to Ethan and Carrie's house.Dekotah kissed me good bye and we both left.I walked into the pack doctor's and signed in.
"We will be right with you Luna"
"Thank you"I sat in the chair and Carrie came in with a wailing Asher.
"What happened"
"He woke up and realized you weren't around and he wailed and wailed I couldn't get him too calm down"
"Sh sh baby boy it's okay mommy is here everything is okay"
Momma he wailed and I walked to my chair.
"Here is this what you want do you need to nurse"He hummed and I finger combed through his bed head.He looked up at me and I leaned back.
"Ethan said he can't wait to see our baby"
"I know holding Asher in my arms was life changing"
"Was Dekotah excited"
"I think he's more excited than I am if that's possible"
"Yeah..that's how Ethan was"
"What are you hoping for"
"A healthy baby I wouldn't mind either gender"
"That's how I feel I think Dekotah wants a girl"
"Ethan wants a girl"
"You guys find out this week right"
"Yeah two days"
"Luna we are ready for you"I stood and Carrie followed me.She held Asher who was asleep.We went through the ultrasound very quickly since it was my second pregnancy and I knew what to expect.
"Alright we have a healthy baby"
"That's wonderful"I sent Dekotah a picture of the baby's little body.
"Looks like we are 6 weeks"
"Already"
"Yes"I cleaned off my stomach and Asher started to wake up.I took him back in my arms and he stayed asleep.I walked back into the pack house and laid Asher down in our bed and I crawled in next to him.When i woke up a couple hours later Dekotah was sitting next to me.
"How was your appointment"
"Good i'm six weeks"He nodded and pressed a kiss to my lips and then my stomach.
"How was Asher at your appointment"
"He was asleep"
"So he still doesn't know"
"No he doesn't"
"When do you want to tell him"
"Maybe at my next appointment if you can come too"
"I think we can manage that"
"Sounds good"He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.
"How did your treaty renewal go"
"Kinda boring without you and Asher"
"Well i'm glad we bring some excitement into your life
"You bring all the excitement into my life"
"Well that is awfully sweet for you too say"He rubbed his nose against mine and I giggled.