11.

One month later
Dekotah's POV
I woke up too see Autumn and Asher both still asleep her arms wrapped around him tightly.I tried to be as quiet as possible so they would both sleep longer.I turned on the shower water and Asher woke up.I lifted him up cradling him to my bare chest.
"Sh Asher sh daddy's here"I smelt his full diaper and gagged.
"Jesus you love to leave daddy surprises don't you"He moved his arms rapidly and I chuckled removing his diaper and cleaning him up.After he was back asleep in Autumn's arms I got in the shower.When I finished my shower his little body was wiggling and he was fussing just getting ready too cry.
Sh little man daddy will help you get some breakfast I whispered and he attached as soon as Autumn's breasts came into view.
I know daddy likes them too I whispered and kissed his head and then Autumn's who was half awake watching Asher nurse.She rubbed her sleep out of her eyes and struggled to sit up so I pulled her into a sitting position.
I love you I murmured kissing her temple.
I love you too she whispered and I went out for my patrol.My mom was already awake making a plate of food.
"Are they awake"
"They just woke up Asher is already having breakfast"She smiled and nodded taking Autumn her breakfast along with her orange juice.I ate quickly burning my throat with the hot meal.I let my father lead one patrol on the south side and I took a patrol on the north side.I could smell Autumn Sky getting close to our borders.I growled and mind linked too her father.
'Are you trying to signal me that you need to see Autumn'
'We've been waiting for a patrol'
'Bring your family to dinner tonight at 5 you can see Autumn and the baby'I knew they already knew about Autumn giving birth because she told them and they've met Asher twice already.We finished the patrol and I went too my office going over papers for a few packes to be granted our allies.I was on the phone with a few of them setting a date to sign the treaty.When I walked into our room Autumn was dressing in the closet.
'It's just me'She didn't respond and I moved to Asher who was cooing happily on our bed.
"Your parents are joining us for dinner"
"That's fine"She came out when she was fully dressed and I smiled pressing a quick kiss to her lips before she crawled on the bed Asher's body immedantly shifting so he could show he wanted her attention.
"It's hard to believe he can already lift his head"He looked towards my voice and I chuckled lifting him off the bed and he pressed his face into my chest and whined when he realized I didn't have what he wanted.Autumn was already ready her instinct telling her Asher was hungry.She nursed him and I pulled her into my arms after I sat on the bed next too her.She smiled as I kissed her temple.
"You ready for another"She shook her head as too say no.
"Asher isn't even two months yet I was him to at least be 6 months first"
"I don't want too wait that long"
"Well we will see I think it's daddy's turn to burp you"She handed me Asher and I turned him so he was sitting and patted his back until he burped a few times.He laid between Autumn's legs he was content with just being near us.
"I have too go tell the staff we have guests for dinner tonight"
"Alright"Autumn lifted Asher who was half asleep and changed him quickly and started to rock him until he was asleep.
Autumn's POV
With Asher down for a nap I was brought some laundry to hang up and I hung everything quickly and went into the kitchen for a snack.
"Hello Luna"
"Hello"
"Alpha just told me too come ask you on what too serve for dinner tonight"
"Whatever you'd like to serve a pot roast or steaks would be fine"
"Yes Luna how many guests are joining us"
"Three"I bit into the apple and went into Dekotah's office too see him on the phone.I plopped in his desk chair and I finished my apple and put my feet on his desk.
'Get your feet off my desk baby girl'
'Alpha haven't you learned I won't listen too you'He hung up the phone and pulled me out of the chair bending me over the desk.I looked over the few frames of us on his desk.Some where of our wedding day and one was my first and last ultrasound picture.A few of them were all three of us.
"I really am liking your college"
"I really love you"
"I love you too"Some knocked on the door and I hurried over to the door to see Alice holding Asher.
"Someone is awake and wanting too see you"
'My mom is a cock block'
'Your mother is not a cock block and I will love on you all night'
'Promise'
'Yes'
"Thank you Alice for bringing him too us"
"Your welcome darling"I curled Asher into my body as I looked out the window.Asher was cooing softly into my neck and Dekotah quieted him with a pacifier.
"Are you going to do some work"
"Would you like to take a nap"
"I would but if your busy"
"No i'll take him give him here"Dekotah laid him in his swing and he looked up at Dekotah as he started it.He started to fuss and Dekotah lifted him right away cradling him.
"He's doesn't want too be in there he likes too be held"
"Just go take your nap we will be fine"I nodded and climbed in our bed.After dinner with my parents they stayed for a little bit visiting with us and Asher was tucked in for the night after they left.Dekotah pressed kisses up my body and I moaned.
"Should we do a quickie I don't want too wake him"
"Baby girl he's across the hall we are fine"
"If you say so"We made love and Asher didn't wake up until I was asleep in bed with Dekotah.
"I got him baby girl"He settled Asher and came back once Asher was asleep again.
"Full diaper"
"Oh lovely for you"Dekotah shrugged I knew he didn't really mind the diaper changing.
"Goodnight baby girl"
"Good night babe"