23

Autumn's POV
Harper was now a full sized year old baby today.She was latched onto Dekotah like a leech always wanting his attention.Her cries pulled me out of my thought.
"Baby daddy's right here"Asher was downstairs with me frosting cookies for a pack celebration of Harper turning a year.
"Mommy did I have a party"
"Yes you did baby boy"
"Have fun at party"
"Yes we had fun at the party"Dekotah and Harper came down the steps.Harper bounced around Asher.
Ashy see see she mumbled as he ignored her.
"Asher don't ignore your sister"He showed her a cookie and she tried to reach for it.
No Asher mumbled and put the cookie back on the plate.She whined and I handed Dekotah a cookie and he handed it too Harper.
Mommy not fair he whined and he had a cookie as well.Harper was grabbing at my shirt whining her cookie already forgotten.I picked her up and nursed her as Dekotah went outside for a phone call.I laid Harper down for a nap after she finished nursing.Dekotah was giving orders for set up and Asher also took a nap.The kitchen had finished frosting her cake and it looked amazing.Dekotah came back in by the time I left Harper's nursery.
"Both of them are asleep"
"Yes"I leaned in for a kiss and he pulled me between his legs and his hands lowered to my ass.
She's a year old you know he mumbled as I straddled him.
Yes I do know I did give birth four months ago to her I whispered as he kissed over my mark.
Mhm I know baby girl so I was thinking we could think about having another he whispered his teeth grazing my shoulder.
Dekotah let's get through this weekend and then we can talk about having another baby I whispered as he pulled away from me.
"But I want another baby"
"I never said we couldn't have another I just we have a busy week and you are going away for three days this week we don't have time to discuss having another right now"
"Fine bu-"
Daddy Harper mumbled and we both turned seeing her tear streaked face and she was clutching her blanket.
"What's wrong baby"He lifted her into his arms and she curled into him sniffling slightly.
Did you have a bad dream baby Dekotah murmured kissing her forehead.She nodded and leaned forward for me something she never did.
You want me instead of daddy I gasped as I took her and cradled her.She nodded and her fingers sprawled out against my cheek.
"Love mommy"
"I love you too baby"She kissed me quickly and went back to Dekotah.I smiled she truly was a daddy's girl.Dekotah tensed and handed me Harper darting up the stairs he came down with Asher and unlocked the safe room.I followed him and he locked us in the room.Harper started to cry since she's never been in the safe room.
"Oh baby sh it's okay it's okay"
"Should we sing happy songs"When Larkin and Carrie joined the group along with some other females and pups Harper settled.She ended up falling asleep next to Asher who also fell back asleep.
"They sleep like rocks"
"Yeah they get it from Dekotah"The door opened about an hour later and everyone ran out and I shielded my little ones so they wouldn't get trampled.Dekotah rushed in and sighed when he seen us.
What happened I whispered.
"A rogue was on our territory"
Daddy Harper mumbled sleepily and he crouched down to her still half asleep figure.
"Daddy's here baby"She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
"Did you have a nice little nap"She nodded and he picked her up and woke Asher.
"Baby boy come on we need to start getting ready for the party"He nodded and held onto my hand.I dressed Harper in her dress and then dressed myself along with doing a simple makeup look.
"Mommy i want some"
"Baby you don't need any makeup your a natural beauty"
"Daddy says you don't need to wear makeup mommy"
"Does he"
"Yes"I smiled and lifted Harper onto the sink.
"How about some stuff daddy won't see"She giggled and nodded.I put a very tiny bit of liquid foundation on my blending sponge and dabbed trying to be gentle.
"Should we put some lip gloss on"She squealed and nodded.I put it on myself first and then Harper.
"Here baby kiss the tissue"She did and giggled as I did the same.
"Mommy can I show daddy lips"
"Yes you can show daddy your lips"I helped her down and she ran off to go show Dekotah her glossed lips.After the party both kids were out cold in their rooms.