45.

Asher above
Autumn's POV
3 months later
Ethan wake up she's up I whispered listening too Brooke cry.Ethan bounded out of bed and came back with her snuggled into his chest.
Good morning baby I cooed as she stayed snuggled into Ethan's chest.Hunter came running in with his pjs on.
"Mommy morning"
"Yeah it is morning Hunty"I pulled him into my arms and he giggled.
"Sleep well mommy"
"Yes i did Hunty did you"
"Yes mommy but hungry"We walked into the kitchen to see a giant breakfast scrambler.Dekotah was walking into the kitchen when I finished plating breakfast for the kids.
Good morning I murmured as he gave me a kiss.
"Good morning baby"I nursed Brooke while eating and she went back to sleep her stomach was full and she had a clean diaper on.I took Asher and Larkin to school and smiled when I seen them playing well with their other classmates.
Ashy no Larkin giggled as he held her hand keeping her to himself.
Please play with me Asher whined.
"Played with Ashy yesterday please play princess today"He frowned but let her hand go so she could play with the other girls.
"Asher baby what's wrong"
"The boys scared of me cause of daddy..so only Larkin play with me because she not scared"
"Why do they think daddy is scary"
"Says too much power and he too big"
"Daddy is very tall isn't he"
Daddy is super tall Asher sniffed and I frowned when I felt his tears drip through my shirt.
"Should we go home and go spend the day with daddy"He nodded and I helped him put away the blocks he got out.When we got back to the pack house Eve squealed seeing Asher.
Why aren't you in school Dekotah questioned and I put my fingers to lips and he nodded.
'We need to talk'
'I'll be in my office in a minute'
'Okay'The kids played in the living room and I walked into his office him close behind me.
"What's wrong"
"Who usually starts playing with Asher when you drop him off"
"Larkin"
"Have you ever stayed in the hallway and watched"
"No why what's wrong with him"
People are scared of him because they know who you are and that scares them I murmured and he dropped in his seat.
They are scared of me he muttered and I nodded slowly.
"They think you have too much power and that freaks them out and your too big"
"They're in kindergarten how do they know how much power I have"
"Maybe their parents or something i'm not sure"
"Well that's ridiculous i'm going to go in there later this week and talk to that class"
"Dekotah you'll just scare them more"
"Well something needs to be said because i'm not having my son not have anyone like him"
"Then talk to the teacher and ask to talk to them in advance"He nodded and he kissed me as Brooke came crawling in Ethan behind her.
She's hungry he murmured.I lifted her up and nursed her.Dekotah went to talk to Asher as I went in the kitchen.