14.

Dekotah's POV
I walked into my office coffee cup in hand I had five treaties being signed today.
"Good morning sir what would you like for breakfast"
"French toast is fine"
"Any sausage"
"Sure and more coffee when you bring it up"The head chef nodded and turned back to me.
"Is Luna still asleep"
"Yes she is"She nodded again and when she came back with my breakfast I thanked her and she refilled my coffee.
"Good morning Luna"Autumn only nodded in response pressing her face in my neck.
"Good morning baby girl"
"Good morning"She took my cup of coffee and looked at me from over the rim.
"Is Asher still asleep"
"Yes"
"Why don't you go shower since i'm not busy enough to keep an eye on him if he wakes up"
"You sure"
"Yeah I'm sure"She nodded and took a drink out of my coffee before setting it back on my desk.She tipped my head back and I gave her a quick kiss.By the time she finished her shower her breakfast was next to mine.She had a coffee in her hands and she was in a ripped skinny jeans and simple black top with her boots.
"You look beautiful baby girl"
"Thank you"She ate her breakfast watching me work.I looked over too her and she stood as one of the staff members off the kitchen came and cleaned up our breakfast plates.
"Thank you Natalia"
"Your welcome Luna"Autumn kicked me from under the table.I grunted and rubbed my shin.
"What the fuck was that for"
"You don't even act like she's there"
"I thanked her earlier"I smiled when I heard Asher's half sleep mumbling.He whined when he couldn't get the door open.I opened my office door and he lifted his arms to me.I lifted him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck.Autumn left the room and came back with a bottle.I turned to her and went to take it and she smiled.
"He's asleep again"I stood slowly laying him down gently on the small love seat in my office.He stirred but stayed asleep and I kept going through my papers.
"He adores you"I only nodded and she kissed my cheek and down my collarbone.
"Baby girl I will take you in front of our sleeping son if you don't stop"
"Can we have sex on your desk"
"We can have sex wherever you want baby girl"She smiled down at me and I put Asher back in his crib and when I came back Autumn was already laying on my desk ready for me.
Fuck I groaned seeing she was smooth from a shave she did herself.She squirmed slightly and I pulled her to the edge of my desk.I wrapped her legs around my hips and she moaned softly when I sunk deep into her.I slowly moved and Autumn let out breathy moans and gasps.
"Oh baby girl it's been awhile"
"Only 3 days"
"That's too long baby girl"I slammed my whole length back into her and she moaned louder.The sound of skin clapping was bouncing off the sound proof walls.
Fuck she moaned as she finished and I growled reaching my climax at the same time.She gasped as I continued but picked her up.
"Ride me baby girl"She started to grind and I attacked her body with kisses and love bites.
Mm babe she gasped as I filled her root to tip.
Shit I groaned as she started to bounce.
"Mmm babe i'm going too fuck"Her back arched as her orgasm took over.I held onto her afraid she would smack her head on my desk as I rubbed her clit giving her more pleasure and making her climax more intense.She whimpered as I slowly pulled out.
Should we go shower I murmured and she nodded slumping her body into mine.I started the water for the shower and she tied her robe and went to grab our clothing.
"Mama"
"Good morning baby boy"I could hear him on our bed.
"Mama is going to shower really quick okay baby boy just watch your cartoons"She rushed in the shower and I got out drying myself off and getting dressed.
Dada Asher mumbled from our bed and I opened the door to the bathroom.
Dada he giggled as I laid next to him.
"Dada sleepy"
"No daddy isn't sleepy are you still sleepy"
"No dada"He laid against my chest and Autumn came out in her robe and showed me her rip where the button would hook in her jeans.She through them away and came out in cute jacket with leather sleeves and her leggings.
"Mama come lay"She slid in on my other side and my hand laid on her ass squeezing and rubbing it.Asher leaned over me and wiggled between us.He unzipped Autumn's jacket and pulled down her shirt.
"Dada help"I helped him get ready to nurse and Autumn rubbed his back.
"Asher baby boy slow down momma isn't going anywhere"He nursed happily and I smiled as pulled him tighter against her cradling his small frame.
"I have a meeting in ten minutes and then we can take a patrol or a walk"She nodded and I got my office ready for a meeting.
"Moon shadow pack is requesting access too our territory"
"Escort them in"Alpha Tucker leader of moon shadow pack at age 19 now 45 has six children all sons.
"Alpha Dekotah"
"Alpha Tucker welcome to Black Star"We shook hands and my wolf whined and I turned to see the baby monitor in my office was on letting me hear my son's whines and whimpers.
'Quiet he's perfectly fine'As soon as I heard Autumn's voice soothing him I turned the monitor off.
"Let's get started"We went through the paper work and when we were on the last signature I could hear Asher crying.
Dada he sobbed and Alpha Tucker stood.
I think that's all thank you Alpha Dekotah for the treaty signing.I nodded and Alex my third in command walked them off the territory as I rushed for mine and Autumn's room.I scooped Asher up and wiped his tears.
"I guess he's a daddy's boy today"
"Should we go for a walk Asher"
"Mama come to"
"Yes momma can come but we have to change you first"Autumn changed him as I slipped off my clothes but my boxers.Asher had on a jacket and I lifted him up.Autumn followed behind us.I changed outside while Autumn and Asher stayed just inside the door so Asher couldn't see the wolf.He got a little freaked out the first time we did both our wolves at the same time.
'Bring him out'Asher froze clinging to Autumn's legs.
"Baby boy it's just daddy"
"No daddy is scary"My wolf whined and walked towards them.Asher wailed and I froze in my tracks as Autumn lifted him up.
"Sh baby boy sh here let's  go inside"She carried him away and I shifted back.
Dada Asher giggled trying to wiggle down of Autumn's arms.I got dressed quickly and when Autumn opened our bedroom door I was on the bed Asher running for my arms.
Dada dada he mumbled rubbing his eyes.I held him close and kissed his head.
"Nap time baby boy"He nodded and Autumn laid down on the bed.
Mama open he whined and Autumn unzipped her jacket and nursed Asher til he was asleep.She tucked him in his crib and we ate lunch in the kitchen before the next pack came.
'Alpha white shadow is requesting access"
'Access granted escort them too Alex'
'Alex get too the south edge of the territory and escort White Shadow to my office'
'Yes Alpha'Autumn sat next too me in my office and played with the zipper on her jacket.I bit my lip it showed off her great tits because it was tight around her body.
"Good after noon Alpha Dekotah and Luna"Autumn only nodded and I shook Alpha Tyler's hand.
"I hope you don't mind I brought my son James he will be taking over soon"
"It's not a problem"Autumn shifted in her seat and I took her hand interwinding our fingers.We got a about half way through the paper work and I could feel Autumn's uncomfortableness.
'What's wrong'
'He won't take his eyes off me'I looked across the table too James who's eyes were in fact guled to Autumn's chest.
"Is there a reason your staring at my mate"
"She's very attractive"
Uh oh Autumn mumbled and I was up out of my chair and across the room.
"Listen here that's my mate and your what 15 you need to keep your fucking eyes off her got it"
"Yes sir"Alpha Tyler's eyes were burning and I took my seat next to Autumn and finished signing my treaty.
"I'm sorry sir for my behavior"Asher started to cry and Autumn went to go grab him and I stared at James and he kept his head bowed.Asher came running in and Autumn tried to grab him.
Dada he cheered and climbed on my lap.
"Baby boy daddy is busy"
"But want dada"
'He's fine just leave him'Autumn left the room and Asher watched me intently.I shook Alpha Tyler's hand and Alex escorted them out.
"Excuse me Luna"
"Go ahead Alex"Autumn came in and sat in my desk chair with me and set Asher on my desk.
"Alright baby boy it's lunch time"She put some puréed corn onto a spoon and let him feed himself.He kicked his legs happily and he continued to eat till the jar was empty.
"Should we go see Carrie baby boy"
"No stay with dada"
"Daddy is busy he had three more meetings and then maybe we can play with daddy outside"He pouted but they both left the room.After my three meetings I went outside too see Asher blowing bubbles with Carrie and Autumn.
"Mama blow more bubb- dada"He ran for me and I scooped him up tossing him in the air.
"Dada all done"
"Yes baby boy daddy is all done with work"
"Yay dada"He squealed happily as Ethan sat behind Carrie.
Dada no sit down play Asher whined trying to pull me up off the grass.I pulled Asher into my arms lifting him up and tossing him gently.
"Mama want milk"Autumn sighed and I pulled her between my legs and Carrie was blowing bubbles while Asher nursed.
"Ethan are you excited to be a dad"
"Of corse I am"
"When are you guys going to have another"
"Soon hopefully right baby girl"
"Yeah"He tensed this was the first time I said yes too trying again.Asher detached and wiped his mouth on his shirt and I kissed Autumn's hair.
"Mama blow more bubbles"Autumn blew more bubbles to keep Asher occupied and he popped them.
"We can watch Asher tonight if you want to have some alone time"
"I don't know he's been kinda all for only Dekotah today"
"Well just while he's asleep"
"Dada want to lay down"
"You getting tired baby boy"He nodded and Dekotah nudged me.
"Should we go lay down in daddy and mommy's bed"
"Yeah daddy"We went up to our room and I gave Asher a bath and got him in his pajamas.He nestled in between Autumn and I with his blanket.When he was asleep I tucked him in his crib and Autumn was getting undressed.I growled and put her beneath me on the bed.
"Mm babe"
"I want to make love to you baby girl"
"Really"
"Really baby girl"She nodded granting me access and I undressed quickly sliding into her and thrusting deeply into her.She moaned and arched her back up.I kissed up her chest too her mark and teeth grazed the mark making her moan and scratch up my back as I continued to thrust faster.
"Oh fuck i'm close"
"Cum baby girl finish for me"I came just before her and her body bowed and she finished.
Mm she murmured as I carried us too the shower and we got in when the water was warm.She climbed into bed after putting on a short lacy nightgown.I pulled her into a spooning position and we fell asleep.