41.

Larkin above
Autumn's POV
"Okay listen you two we need to behave today it's your first day of kindergarten"Asher and Larkin both nodded happily and they held their lunch pails tightly.The sitter was with Hunter,Greyson and Eve along with Harper at home so Dekotah and I along with Ethan could walk them into school.I gave both of them a kiss and a hug and they went on with their day acting like it was no big deal.
Is it bad that i'm already dreading the day we do this to Hunter and Eve Ethan murmured scratching the back of his neck.I cracked a smile that was going to be a difficult challenge since Eve was a huge daddy's girl and Hunter was all about me and Ethan.When we walked back into the pack house the kids were all awake.
Mommy Hunter grinned running for my arms as the others followed suit.Ethan and I both loved on Hunter making him squeal with delight.Eve and Harper were attached to Dekotah's legs as Greyson occupied his arms.Eve lifted her arms too me tired if waiting for her turn with Dekotah.I swooped her up as Ethan took Hunter.I bounced Eve in my arms and she giggled.
"Should we go play in the water today"
Yes yes the kids squealed excitedly.I smiled helping them into swimsuits.I slipped on my black bikini and slipped on some spandex shorts and a tank top.When i walked downstairs Hunter and the kids were outside with Dekotah and Ethan.I walked outside just as Hunter was put on Ethan's shoulders.I held onto Harper's and Greyson's hands as we walked to the small beach that was secluded by our forest.The kids were already running for the water as Ethan followed them in.Dekotah was already in the water as well holding Eve.When I seen they were both distracted i peeled off my tank top and shorts.
Mommy Hunter squealed running for me.
"Hi baby"He shivered against my body and I kissed his hair softly as Dekotah and Ethan were both whispering to each other.I walked into the water.Hunter squealed when he seen Harper trying to bulid sandcastles.
"Help"He slid down my body and Ethan and Dekotah both growled as the top stretched showing more of my breasts.Dekotah watched the kids at the shore and Ethan stared at me from across the beach.
'What's wrong'
'I think i want you'I walked over to him and he shifted uncomfortably and then I seen it his bulge in his shorts.I bit my bottom lip gently and his hand cupped my cheek.
'Is it okay if i asked if we could kiss'I nodded and he pulled me closer his lips locking with mine.
**
Ethan i whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
I just laid Hunter down he whispered kissing my neck.
We only have an hour I whispered my wolf panting slightly.I turned and ran my fingers down his chest.
"That's enough time for me love"He lifted me up my legs wrapped around his waist as he laid me down grinding his bulge into my core.
Fuck I moaned circling my hips against his bulge.He undressed me in record time and slid into me him panting in my ear as he groaned.
Fuck Ethan growled as I tightened around him.He thrusted quickly showing no mercy as he pounded into me.He growled repeatedly as i moaned.I let out a loud pornographic moan as i reached my orgasm tipping Ethan over the edge.We laid in the bed completely naked.
Carrie told me last night in a dream that she wanted us to mate fully did she visit you too Ethan whispered.
She visited me the night before I murmured running my fingers down his defined bicep.
"And your okay with it"
"Ethan we wouldn't of just had sex if I wasn't"
Mommy daddy Hunter cried and Ethan sighed getting dressed as I did the same.He carried Hunter back in who crawled up my body laying on my breasts waiting.
Do you want something baby I teased.He tugged at my shirt.
"Use your words bud"
"Want milk"
"Oh you do why didn't you say so Hunty"He giggled and nursed happily as Ethan watched him.
I have a meeting to attend too Ethan whispered and I nodded as he kissed my temple.I walked into the living room as he walked into Dekotah's office.