19.

Autumn's POV
"Good morning Alpha and Luna"
"Good morning"
"How are we feeling today"
"Better than last week"
"That's good"Asher was playing on Dekotah's phone as she rubbed the ultrasound jelly around my stomach.He furrowed his eye brows as he watched some movie to keep him occupied.
"Baby is healthy and growing quickly just a few more weeks"I nodded and Dekotah watched the screen.
So we know the sex is a girl right"Dekotah grinned and I nodded.
"I'll give you a minute"She scurried out of the room and Dekotah stood setting Asher in the chair so he could help.He  titled my face up for a kiss.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slid me closer to him.
"I love you"
"I love you too"Dekotah's phone went off and he grabbed it from Asher who started to cry.
Daddy Asher grunted trying to reach Dekotah's phone.I wiped off my stomach and Dekotah lifted Asher up as we went to make my next appointment.
"Daddy daddy watch movie more"
"Asher daddy is on the phone look Alex is outside go sneak up on him"He wiggled down and Dekotah's arm was tight around my waist his hand sprawled out on my belly.I smiled as Alex tossed Asher in the air when Asher pounced on his legs trying to take him down.Asher laughed and I pressed my face into Dekotah's bicep.When he got off the phone he led me upstairs to our room.
"What are we doing"
"Alex is occupying Asher and I would like to make love to you"
"Really"After we finished making love I could hear Asher getting closer to our room.I got dressed quickly and so did Dekotah as I heard them pass the door.I sighed in relief and started the water.
Join me I mumbled.He grinned and nodded starting the water.
"I mind linked Alex to keep him busy for 20 minutes"I nodded and stepped into the shower after we got all washed up it was lunch time and then Asher had a short hour nap.