39.

ONE YEAR LATER
Abbie's POV
Happy birthday daddy our children screeched.Dekotah grinned and sat up in bed as I held Eve our youngest.
Thank you babies he mumbled as he took all of them into his arms.Eve whined and i set her on the bed her wobbling into Dekotah's arms.
"How's my girl huh did you sleep well baby"She giggled and nuzzled her way into his neck.
"Sleep ooh"
"Yeah baby you did sleep"I smiled and Greyson bounced over to me latching on.
"Hi mommy"
"Hi baby"I kissed his forehead and he nuzzled into me.
"Come on let's go eat breakfast"I lifted Greyson down as Harper and Asher raced downstairs.
"Come here Eve"She peeked at me before shoving her face back into Dekotah's neck.
"Eve look what mommy has"She peeked again and ran for my chest.I stroked through her soft hair as she nursed.
That's my girl i whispered as I carried her downstairs the cooks already serving our children.
"Good morning Luna"
"Good morning"Dekotah followed behind me and he was greeted as well.
Good morning he mumbled sitting at the head of the table.We all ate and Eve finished nursing and settled for a couple bites of my breakfast.She squirmed under the table and Dekotah scooted his chair back pulling her between his legs and onto his lap.
"Mommy can we go play"
"If you've eaten all your breakfast"I watched them all run away.Asher was 7 starting kindergarten this week and Harper was 5 and Greyson was 2.My eyes fell to Eve who was perched on Dekotah's lap her favorite spot.
"Alright daddy and mommy have training today my little angel so you have to be good for the nanny okay"She nodded excitedly she was a very well behaved child she just didn't talk very much.
Love you she mumbled touching his face with her little hand.
"I love you too angel can daddy have kisses"She covered his face in kisses as he tickled her making her shriek with happiness.
Daddy she giggled and ran for my arms.
"Mommy save save"I pulled her onto my lap and she covered me in kisses.
"Love mommy"
"I love you too Eve very very much"The sitter walked in and Eve ran upstairs.I braided my hair and put on my spandex leggings and a nike sports bra along with my nike shoes.I watched Dekotah tug on his drawstring shorts and he was left bare on his chest showing off his eight pack and deep v lines.He came up behind me squeezing my ass generously.I gasped softly and looked up at him.
Do we need to have a quicke he muttured nipping at my ear making me moan softly.
Yes I whispered and he took off my pants and thong shoving his shorts down and sliding into me.I moaned when he shoved me against the wall pounding into me.
Oh yes please faster I moaned dragging it out.I fisted his hair bringing our lips together as he kept thrusting.When we both finished we were panting.
We should go downstairs they are probably waiting for us I murmured.We walked downstairs and I squealed when Dekotah swooped me over his shoulder carrying me down the steps.
Alright this is how it's gonna go down Ethan and Sam against Alex and myself.They all grinned at each other as I could hear Larkin giggling upstairs.Ethan was temporary distracted by the sound of Larkin and Hunter upstairs and Carrie shouting at them.I could hear her frustration and Ethan went to the stairs before Alex mumbled pussy.
What did you just say Ethan growled turning around slowly.Dekotah pointed to the ceiling and I went upstairs to see them huddled in the corner.
Safe house I yelled.Dekotah and Ethan bolted up the steps and out the door.I locked Alex in with the kids knowing he would comfort them.Pack members surrounded Carrie who was unconscious.
Out of my way i snapped.I stood next to Dekotah to see Ethan had shifted and took off.
Let him go Autumn Dekotah whispered clutching my elbow.
Is she I whispered.His lips flattened into a thin line as he nodded and I dropped to my knees.
Autumn no Dekotah snapped picking me up and putting me behind him.
Let me help her I yelled trying to get around him but Sam and David flanked him in his wolf caging me in.
Autumn enough Dekotah snapped using his Alpha voice.
Mommy voices screeched.I turned at ghe sound of my babies and Dekotah pushed me toward them.I ran to them soothing them and seen Ethan come back as Alex held onto Larkin's hand and Hunter's.Ethan disappeared into the crowd of pack members and I could see Hunter trying to get up my legs.
"Hi Hunty"I lifted him up and he pressed into my throat.I carried him inside Larkin following me as well as my own children.The pack slowly eased away from the four boys in the center.Dekotah,Ethan and Sam along with Alex stood along Carrie's body.The pack doctor had joined them and I walked out wrapping myself in a small throw blanket walking outside.I stood between Dekotah and Ethan looking down at my best friend.My body shook as i felt the tears fall.Ethan pulled me into his arms and I could feel his tears dripping onto the top of my head.I fisted his shirt and I turned watching Carrie's wolf lift from her body something only a Alpha and Luna can see.Her muzzle pressed against Ethan's chest whining as she lapped at his cheek.I looked over to Dekotah to see his hand clutching Ethan's shoulder and I gasped as Carrie's human form lifted and she pressed a gentle kiss onto his lips.
"Take care of them baby I have so much faith in you to give them the life we want for them and Autumn what can I possibly say to you please mentor Larkin to become a beautifully strong woman.And Alpha thank you for letting me into your pack so I could meet and mate Ethan giving two beautiful strong children to the pack"
Don't go please baby I need you so much Carrie I love you Ethan whispered.
"Oh my love i'll see you again i promise i'll make sure to visit your dreams and go easy on our babies they will take this just as hard as you and i know Autumn and Dekotah will help you"
"Of course we will"She vanished into thin smoke and Ethan dropped to his knees howling in despair and the pack joined howling for the loss of a pack member.
Daddy Larkin cried and Ethan's head snapped up to see her standing in front of him.
"Oh Larkin come here"She looked over from me to Ethan.
Daddy she whispered pressing her hand to his cheek.
Daddy is okay baby i promise He whispered.
"Mommy hurted"
"Yes mommy is hurt very badly i'm sorry baby mommy isn't coming back"
"Why"Tears poured out of her eyes as she sobbed.Ethan pulled her to his chest whispered sweet words to her.After explaining to all the children what happened there was lots of tears.
**
"Larkin baby please eat"
"Not hungry"
"Please for daddy you need to stay full it will make daddy feel better"I watched intently as that coaxed her to eat some of the chicken and dumpling soup we were eating with dinner.Everyone was pretty much quiet besides Ethan's coaxes to ger Larkin and Hunter to eat their dinner.Hunter pushed his small bowl away running over to me.Much to Eve's disapproval his face was pressed right into my breasts.
Mommy she whined tugging at my hand now wanting to stake her claim that my breasts were her's.
Nurse him it will give him the comfort he needs my wolf whispered into my head.
'He's not ours'
'Look at them struggling you know Carrie would do the same Hunter was still nursing he's not used to eating just solids'Dekotah and Ethan's heads were bowed and I stood Hunter wrapping his small arms around my neck as I walked into Dekotah's study.I moved his face away so i could pull up my shirt and pull my bra down releasing my nipple.He looked up at me unsure before leaning forward slowly until he attached taking a slow drink.He looked up at me and I smiled softly down at him running my fingers through his black hair.He looked so much like Ethan where Larkin was an exact copy of Carrie.Ethan came in slowly and Hunter stopped his interest peaked when he heard the door open.He turned to see Ethan and smiled broadly.
"Daddy over"
"No little one not over if Autumn wants to continue"I nudged him softly as Ethan ran his fingers through Hunter's hair.He watched Ethan intently all while continuing to nurse.
'Thank you I could never of gotten him to calm down and eat a full meal on his own'
'He's just unsure Ethan he'll get used to it'
'I know Dekotah might kill me for saying this to you but Autumn I care for you deeply'
'Ethan it's okay I understand'When Hunter was asleep Ethan took him from my arms carefully.He kissed my forehead and I could hear Dekotah growling.I silenced him with a glare and Eve peeked out from behind him.
"Mommy mine"
"Yes baby they are yours"She nursed happily as Ethan and Larkin slept in the 2nd floor where when i first joined that was where Dekotah and I slept before he took over.Dekotah had brought over Hunter's crib and placed in one of the spare rooms.Larkin was still up when i went downstairs.
"Will you braid my hair like mommy did"
"Of course i will Larkin"I did a simple french braid and helped her into her pjs while Ethan showered.I tucked Larkin in and she stayed up watching cartoons until Ethan came in the room.
"Larkin baby are you sleeping with daddy"
"Daddy keep me safe"
"Daddy will always keep you safe baby I promise"I tucked in Asher and Harper and Dekotah had already laid Eve and Greyson down.I climbed in bed with Dekotah and fell asleep.
DREAM
Where am i i whispered the brightly light forest a different location for me.
"Shift Autumn and follow your instinct to my voice"I shifted and followed the voice whimpering when it brought me to a cool stone.I laid down and waited for the next order.
"Your a very very strong Luna losing your best friend to a rouge gone crazy.Taking Ethan along with Larkin and Hunter into the house.Nursing Hunter for comfort it's quite obvious that you have a close bond to Ethan and the children"I whimpered as it was sad.
"But i'm so proud to see you as a Luna and I would like to see you become Ethan's similar to a mate for not only him but the children.I know your faithful to Dekotah and your family but they need you all of them.I know it will cause stress but i know you can handle it"
"Would i have to kiss and sleep with him"
"Only if you choose too goodbye for now Autumn they will be waiting for you in the office"
END OF DREAM
I woke up to Dekotah shaking me.
"Hey baby come on i think we need to talk"I stood and we walked into the study to see Ethan waiting.
"You had it too"
"I did"
"So where do we go from here i don't want to upset either of you or make you more attracted to me over him"Dekotah snorted and I elbowed him in the stomach.
"We are willing to try if you are Ethan"
"Would it be too much to ask if Autumn slept in the bed with Larkin and I"
"No of course not"I followed Ethan downstairs and crawled in bed with him.i was sandwiched in the middle between him and Larkin.
Mommy Hunter cried and Ethan tensed.
I'll get him I whispered and Ethan helped me climb over him.I walked into one of five spare rooms on this floor seeing Hunter crying in his crib.
"Sh sh Hunty what's wrong"
"Go potty in diaper"
"Oh well let's get you changed yeah and go lay with daddy"
Yeah mommy he yawned as I laid him on the floor gently changing his diaper.I put his clean diaper on and zipped his sleeper back up.I carried him back into the room where Ethan and Larkin were sleeping.He laid on my chest tugging at my button up.I sat up slowly and got ready to nurse.Ethan sat up and Hunter held onto his hand as he nursed happily.Ethan pulled me closer Larkin and Hunter were smushed between us.