6.

3 weeks later
Dekotah's POV
"Dekotah your father would like to see you in his office"
"Alright I'll be right there"I walked in from my patrol too see Autumn blowing bubbles with Zach he popped them and then he tackled her down.
Kotah he shouted when he seen me and he ran for me.Autumn stood slowly and walked over too me.The engagement ring I gave her was sparkling in the sunshine.
"I'll be right back okay"I kissed Autumn and went into my dad's office who was looking over some papers.
"What do you need"
"When were you going to consult me"
"About what"
"You know what"
"No I don't what the fuck are you talking about"
"You really don't know"
"No"
"Well you need to talk to Autumn"
"What about Autumn..What's wrong with her"
"The pack doctor came in today"
"Yeah and what does that have to do with Autumn"
"Dekotah she's pregnant"
"No she's not"
"Dekotah honey we seen the paper work"
"She's not she would of told me"
"Honey just calm down"
I will not calm down I'm going for a run no one needs to follow me either I snapped slamming my dad's office door shut and tearing across the yard for the woods.I could hear Zachary yelling for me and I stopped and he ran as fast as his legs could carry him.I laid down and he climbed on my back fisting my fur.
"Can Autumn come"I snorted and started walking into the woods.I started to pick up the pace when I felt Zach's grip tighten on my fur.
Faster he shouted and I was running as fast as I could and we ran into the stream so I wouldn't cross into another territory.
"Kotah what's that noise"I turned and seen my dad's wolf.He nudged Zach who held onto my fur not wanting to get down.
'Your mother is worried about you'
'I'm fine and I didn't need you too follow me'
'Autumn's been asking where you went I don't like lying to her'
'I never asked you to lie to her'I snarled and he nudged Zachary foreword into the stream.He splashed the both of us and we both growled at us.He ignored us and I seen my mom in her human form.
"Zachary baby come on it's time for dinner"
"But wanna stay with daddy and Kotah"
"They are coming back too come on mommy brought you dry clothes who pushed you in the stream"He giggled and rubbed his face into my dad's fur.
"Daddy did but it was fun mommy"
"Come on baby we can get changed and Kotah will take you back"I snorted and my mom shot me a look.We went back and I seen Autumn's figure in our bedroom.I couldn't believe she didn't tell me.I walked upstairs and went right into our bathroom.After my shower I seen Autumn sitting on our bed twisting her engagement ring.Her body shook and I kneeled before her realizing she was crying.
"Baby girl what's wrong tell me"
You'll get mad she sniffed and I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.
"No I won't"
"I'm pregnant I found out today"
"You are"
"You knew didn't you"
"The pack doctor told my dad and I got told today"
"Do you want children"
"Of corse I do baby girl especially with you"I kissed her softly and she fell back on the bed as I slowly pushed her shirt up exposing her stomach.
"How long do we have"
"The pack doctor said close too 3 1/2 months"I nodded and kissed her stomach softly.
I want to come with you next time I whispered.
You can she mumbled and I looked up at her too see her rubbing her eyes.
"Sleepy baby girl"
"Mhm"
"Come on let's get in bed"I lifted her up and dragged our comforter up her legs.
Join me she whispered.
"I'll be right there baby girl"I went into the bathroom and did my business before climbing in with Autumn.