30.

Autumn's POV
Daddy Harper wailed and Dekotah got out of bed going into Harper's room.He came back in with her.
"What happened to her clothes"
"She got sick all over them"I sighed and she tugged at her pull up.
"Don't do that baby girl"She sat down on the bed and I went to help Dekotah.I stripped her crib and sprayed it with disinfectant.Dekotah put clean sheets on her crib mattress and I washed her sheets and her blanket.
Daddy new jammies cold Harper whispered rubbing her eyes.Dekotah helped her into a new sleeper and she picked up her stuffed bunny.
"Daddy go sleep with you"
"Yes baby girl your sleeping with mommy and daddy"She crawled in bed between us and she laid on my chest for a few minutes but traded for Dekotah's as I fell back asleep.
MORNING
I woke up to Asher on my chest and I rubbed my eyes.
Good morning baby boy I yawned careful not to wake Dekotah or Harper.When I walked downstairs i seen the mom's laid out a spread for breakfast.
"Are you hungry baby boy"
"Yes please mommy"I got him some breakfast and sat him next to me where I could help him cut up his french toast.Harper came running down Dekotah following her.
"Good morning baby girl"
"Hi momma"She nuzzled into me and I kissed her head.Dekotah fed her some breakfast and ate himself before getting ready for a patrol.She clung to him begging him to stay.
Daddy she cried and he picked her up as she snuggled into him.
"Baby girl daddy will be back soon"
"No daddy stay with here"He handed me Harper who screamed when he walked out the door.
Harper baby girl sh daddy will be back in 15 minutes..should we go take a bath and then play dress up I whispered as she calmed down at the sound of my voice.She let me give her a bath and I braided her hair wanting her to have some curls for the dinner we had to attend tonight.While she got out her dress up stuff I helped Asher wash his hair and laid out his outfit for the day.It was a simple lego man tshirt and some joggers which he would look adorable in until I made him dress up later.I went back into Harper's room and we played dress up until she went down for a nap.
'Harper is asleep are you on your way back'
'Heading up the steps now baby'Asher was playing with his legos in his room and Dekotah was already in his office working away.
"Dekotah we need to talk"
"Can it wait"
"I suppose it could..We can talk about it tonight after dinner"
"Okay baby"
"I'm going to shower and get ready how far is the drive"
"2 and half hours"
"When do you want us to be out the door"
"About an two hours"I simply nodded and started to get ready.When i got out of the shower I coated my body in lotion and blow dried my hair plugging in my curling wand.I did most of my makeup and put on my underwear and my bra along and walked into my closet trying to find the dress i wanted to wear.I decided on the maroon dress pairing it with a diamond necklace and matching cuff.I laid them out on the bed and laid out Dekotah's suit.I slipped on my short silk robe as I heard Harper calling for me.I walked into her bedroom and lifted her out of her crib changing her pull up and cleaning her up.She played in Dekotah's office with her dolls while I finished my hair.I slipped my dress on and Dekotah fastened the eye hook and slid the zipper up.
You look pretty momma Harper giggled as she ran for me.I swooped her up and kissed her cheek.
Thank you baby should we get you dressed up.She nodded excitedly and I carried her into her room and got her dressed and helped Asher into his outfit.I walked into mine and Dekotah's bedroom to reapply my lipstick and grab my clutch and I froze admiring my husbands body in a suit and tie.He turned to me and smirked.
"Come here baby"He turned me so I faced him and his hands drifted down from my shoulders to my bum.
How did I get so lucky he murmured and I smiled.
"I could say the same I love you"
"I love you too baby"We shared a kiss and helped the kids with their shoes and got them into the car.Harper was playing with her dress and Asher was drawing.
Ashy color Harper giggled and he handed her some crayons and a picture.
Daddy for you Harper smiled and so did Dekotah.
"Thank you baby girl daddy loves your pictures"