32.

Dekotah's POV
I woke up too Harper and Asher both climbing in our bed.
What are you doing babies I whispered trying not to wake Autumn.
Daddy cold in room they both shivered and I felt their cheeks.They were icy cold and I sat up alarmed.I knew Autumn and I were warm from our wolves.Harper whined when I got out of bed and stood lifting her arms too me.I picked her up and heard the quiet beep.I carried her into the basement of the back house seeing the furnaces were out for the pack house and the cottages around the property.I opened the link between Ethan and I.
'Harper baby let's go back to sleep'She nodded and I rocked her in her bedroom and laid her down next to Asher in mine and Autumn's bed.
Where are you going Autumn whispered.
The furnace is out for everyone Ethan and I are going to fix it go back to sleep baby I murmured kissing her forehead.
Hurry back she murmured before I left the room.Ethan and I finally got it fixed and I heard Harper's little feet.
Daddy she whined as I lifted her up.
"Come on baby girl daddy's going back to bed"
Daddy thirsty she mumbled and I walked into mine and Autumn's bedroom setting Harper down and rolling Asher over so Harper could nurse.I climbed in bed knowing all too well Harper would want me over Autumn.When Harper had finished I covered Autumn back up and Asher rolled back over to her side and Harper climbed under the comforter with me and laid her blanket out on my chest and fell back asleep.
*Morning*
Autumn's POV
I woke up to Harper's feet pressed into my back and turned my head back and sighed leaning up on my elbow to switch her position.She woke up and looked over to me.
Mommy wear daddy's shirt she giggled and I smiled.
"Mommy wears daddy's clothes alot baby girl"She nodded and rubbed my stomach.
"Baby is still sleepin mommy"
"I think the baby is awake and hungry baby girl"
"Feed baby mommy"I smiled and got out of bed and got in the shower.I could hear Harper's squeal and I finished showering and getting dressed before walking into the kitchen were the kids were with Dekotah eating breakfast.
Good morning I murmured giving them all a good morning kiss.
Good morning baby Dekotah murmured as he took a drink of his coffee.
"Good morning mommy"
"Good morning baby boy"I made my oatmeal with berries and dug in even though i burned my mouth.
Mommy can we play in the water today please please please they both whined tugging on my clothes.
"We will see maybe if you clean your rooms"They both bolted up the steps and Dekotah chuckled.Asher came down first dressed and ready too go.Harper took longer but didn't come down fully dressed.
Mommy can't get on she groaned clearly frustrated.
"I think we need to get you ready for the big girl bathroom"I slid her pull up on her legs and then her leggings and her shirt along with a track jacket.
"Asher you need to wear a jacket"
"Yes mommy"He was sporting nike clothes much like Dekotah does.
"You both need to quit growing I just bought those outfits"They both shrugged and Dekotah pulled Harper onto his lap.She ran his fingers through his facial hair and giggled.
"Daddy tickles"I smiled and shrugged on my jean jacket and took the kids down by the water but I didn't let them go in.