33.

Dekotah's POV
I watched Autumn from a distance as she slept peacefully on my office's couch.I rubbed my hand on my jaw.It's the only place she's been able to get sleep since she wanted our bedroom repainted.We were sleeping in what would be my parents room if they lived in the pack house with us.But with recent warning signs i've been keeping her and the kids in my sightline.
Daddy got to go potty Harper whined and tugged on my pants.
"Alright come on baby girl"I stood outside the door so she could do her business.
"Daddy all done"I walked into the bathroom and helped her wash her hands and then took her back into the office.Asher was playing with his legos contently and I sat back at my desk.Harper was playing with her dolls and Autumn sat up groggily coughing.I sat up alarmed and she groaned.
"Baby what's wrong"Autumn shook her head and sat up fully.I sat next to her and she took my hand.
Mommy okay Harper whispered running over to us same with Asher.
Mommy is okay the baby is awake and kicking Autumn sighed as did I.She pressed my hand to her stomach as well as her's.The kicks slowed and gave her a kiss.
"You worried me for a little bit"
"I know i'm sorry"I got on my knees and pressed a kiss to her stomach.
"You can't come yet we are very excited to meet you but wait a couple more weeks"Autumn smiled and I cupped her cheek running my thumb over her cheek bone.A knock at my office door made me pull away growling.
"Alpha the room is finished"
"Thank you we will check it later"The warrior nodded and Autumn perked up.
"The nursery is done"
"Yes would you like to go see it"
"Yes"
Autumn's POV
I walked into the nursery and smiled placing my hand on my stomach.
"It's adorable"I ran my fingers along the crib and bedding and the wardrobe for him.
"Do you like it baby"
"I love it"
"Good i'm glad you do"
"So tonight will be Harper's first night in a bed by herself"
"Yeah hopefully she does good"
"Yeah hopefully"Harper came running in with tears running down her face.
Daddy daddy someone took my bed she cried tugging on Dekotah's hand.
"Sh baby girl no mommy and I bought you a big girl bed so the baby could have your crib"
"No mine daddy"
"Harper baby girl your getting to big for your crib "
"No not to big want crib"
"Baby girl you don't even sleep in it"
"But want it"
"Harper baby girl listen when you sleep in a big girl bed you don't have to wait for me or daddy to come get you out just like Asher"
Really she sniffed.
"Of course baby girl"
"Daddy sleep with me still"
"Yes baby now it's easier for daddy to sleep with you"She giggled and clung to Dekotah's legs.
"Do you want to bounce on your bed baby girl"
"Dekotah no"
"Yes daddy yes"
"Come on baby girl"He let her jump on her bed and she squealed.
'Alpha Luna dinner is ready"
'Okay thank you'I shut off the link and walked downstairs the boys following me along with Harper.