12.

Autumn's POV
I walked into Asher's nursery too see him awake and he was fussing.
Good morning baby boy I murmured picking him up and changing his wet diaper.
"Should we go see daddy"His little hands grabbed at my shirt as I bunched it up to nurse him.I picked up his blanket and covered his body as I walked into mine and Dekotah's room.He was still asleep and I slowly crawled in my side of the bed Dekotah's arm banded around my waist as Asher continued to nurse.Dekotah was spooning me as Asher squirmed kicking his arm in the process.
Good morning Dekotah mumbled and I turned my head to face him.He gave me a good morning kiss and I smiled.
"Mh what do you want too do today"
"I have you to myself"
"You do"
"Just spend time with us we don't have to do anything special"Someone knocked on the door and I let them in.It was Ethan Dekotah's beta.
"Alpha there are females fighting in the kitchen"
"Can't you handle it"
"They won't listen too me"Dekotah went downstairs used the Alpha voice and the house went silent and door's were shut and cars were started.
"What was it all about"
"The kitchen is running low on food so they needed the mom's too go shopping and they were arguing over who gets to go where"
"That's it"
"Yeah"
"Is it just us"
"Pretty much my parents are setting up their new cottage today and Zachary is helping but they will be in and out of the house"I nodded and Asher was asleep again.
Here he murmured taking Asher and tucking him back in his crib.I took a quick shower and Dekotah joined me.I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me.
"What's wrong baby girl"
"I feel like with you being Alpha and me with Asher we don't really have time"
"Baby girl we can make time and Asher sleeps most of the day and unless I'm super busy I will always make time for you"
"Asher has a doctor's appointment today shit"I got out and got ready quickly.Dekotah followed as Asher woke up and was acting awful.
"Asher baby boy what's wrong"
"Shit he's teething already baby girl"
"No he's not that's impossible he's only a month old"
"Let's go see the doctor"When we got to the doctor she weighed him and measured and handed him back too me.
"He is going through a huge growth spurt since he's a wolf he will be the size of a year old by the end of next week"
"Wait what"
"When a werwolf baby is born they go through a growth spurt and it will require him going through different stages in a week"
"So I will make you a list and he should be rolling over,sitting up,talking,crawling,walking and eating solids"
"Wait how come Asher has this I had a normal child and so did Dekotah"
"Your father's well most likely one of them or even your mother's could have passed it to either of you"
"So we have no control over this"Asher had finally settled in Dekotah's arms playing with Dekotah's shirt collar.
"If we had more children would this gene be passed too them too"
"We can do a blood test for that"We both nodded and Asher reached for me.I smiled sadly there would be so many things in the first year that would be happening in a week now.
"Would you like to do the test now and Asher needs a vitamins shot to boost his immune system so they catch up with his growing body"We both rolled up our sleeves and she took a quick sample of our blood.
"Alright if you can keep him nursing it's the easiest way to get this done"I nodded stroking his soft hair as the needle came close to his small arm.He started to fuss and I shushed him  quietly as he continued to nurse.
"There I would like to see you by the end of the week and i'll have the results of the blood test by the end of the week too"
"We will be here same time next week"
"Sounds good have a nice day"
"Thank you"I kissed Asher's band aid and he muzzled into me falling back asleep as we back to our place from the doctors.
"I am going to go talk to my parents about this do you want too come with me"
"I'd like too but can you take Asher"He
nodded and cradled Asher who immediately shifted so his face was in the crook of Dekotah's neck.After we left the cottage and went back into the Alpha and Luna house Dekotah laid Asher down in his crib and he woke immediately.
"Daddy's here baby boy I know you must be in a lot of pain"I gave him some medicine that the pack doctor gave us for his growing and teething pains.He was sitting up and he reached for me.I gasped when I seen his feet go right through his sleeper.
"Well looks like we are going shopping this week"
"Might as well wait til the end of the week if he's going to just keep growing"
"Just let him go naked the house is warm enough"He squealed as I lifted him up and took off his sleeper throwing it away.He wiggled happily trying too keep eyes on Dekotah.
"Are you looking at daddy baby boy"Dekotah chuckled and came closer to us and Asher sat up reaching for him.
"Alright daddy can have you"Dekotah lifted him and tossed him in the air.Asher squealed and I smiled as Dekotah did it again.Dekotah walked down into the living room and I seen the mom's were back from grocery shopping.
"Baby girl what would you like for lunch"
"Grilled cheese is fine I'm not that hungry"
"Alright"My boys walked into the kitchen one of the kitchen staff people making our lunch.
"They are bringing it too our room I think someone is getting sleepy again"I looked over to Asher to see him yawning and rubbing his eyes.
"Oh look what momma has baby boy"He reached for me when he seen I was ready to nurse him.He nursed and when he was asleep our lunch was being brought in.