22.

Autumn's POV
"Look at you princess already 2 months"She kept lifting her head up looking for me.I turned her around and she laid her head on my leg.
"Do you have mommy's leg"She rubbed her eye and started to fuss.
"Do you miss your daddy princess"She lifted her head up at the word daddy.
"Your definitely a daddy's girl"Dekotah was in a meeting for a clan that was two hours away by wolf.
'I'm on my way home baby girl'I laid Harper down for a nap so when she woke he would be home and checked on Asher.
"Baby boy it's time for a nap okay"He nodded and let me tuck him in and read him a story.After they were both asleep I showered quickly and went downstairs ready to great my husband.As soon as the door opened I stood and seen Carrie with Larkin who was toddling in.She squealed and I smiled as she dropped to the floor where a few of Harper's toys were.
"How's Harper doing"
"She's good she's a big daddy's girl"
"So is Larkin"Harper started to cry and I excused myself.
"Oh princess daddy will be home soon he misses you so much"
Dada I heard Larkin wail and Asher came in to Harper's nursery rubbing his eyes.
"Mommy is daddy home yet"
"Not yet baby boy"I tried to soothe Harper but it didn't work.
"Sh sh princess i'm here i'm here"
Daddy Asher yelled and I seen he had left the room.I carried Harper downstairs to see Dekotah and Ethan.
Here I whispered handing Harper over to Dekotah.She was soothed instantly and nuzzled into him as he sat on the couch so he could give Asher attention as well while he played with his legos.Ethan and Carrie left with Larkin and I sat next to Dekotah as he loved on Harper.
"Daddy sit with you too"Asher climbed on Dekotah's lap and nuzzled into him.
"You both really missed your daddy didn't you"Harper made cute little baby noises and Asher nodded.
"Well daddy is in charge of bath time"Dekotah grinned and leaned over for a kiss and I gave him one Asher giggling at us.Once the kids were both fed and bathed Dekotah laid in our bed with Asher next to him and Harper on his chest as he read to the both of them.When both of the kids were asleep I tucked in Harper and Dekotah did Asher.I climbed into my side and Dekotah did the same.Harper been sleeping through the night so we've been getting more sleep.