38.

Autumn's POV
I woke up to Asher,Harper and Greyson screeching in Greyson's nursery.
Your kids are awake I murmured nudging Dekotah.
Mm of course they are he mumbled getting up and pulling on his draw string shorts.I rolled over and he went to go quiet the kids.
"Alright calm down we can go see your mommy Grey"
Mommy Asher squealed diving on the bed Harper trying to pull herself up onto the bed until Dekotah boosted her.Greyson in his arms.
Good morning I murmured as Greyson nursed.I patted his diapered butt and Asher and Harper watched intently.
Want some mommy Harper whined tugging on my hand.
"You don't get to have mommy's milk anymore baby girl your a big girl remember"
"No want some please daddy..Asher too want"
"Sorry babies but you eat big kid food"Greyson finished and burped loudly his milk mustache all over his face he was the messy nurser out of our children.I wiped his face and Harper curled into my now covered chest Asher too.
My poor babies just want mommy's milk i murmured.I loved the bonding that followed with nursing even if Asher wasn't nursed as much as Harper the pack doctor warned us they would start to want milk again if they see the younger sibling nursing so much.
'Autumn you know you shouldn't'
'But i miss it'
'They also have full rows of teeth'
'They wouldn't bite me'
'I bite'
'I know you do you prove it quite often'
'You love it'
'Please just this once'
'Fine but don't complain when they want to nurse all the time'I ignored him unbuttoning my button up for my babies and nudging them forward.Asher and Harper's eyes widened and looked back to Dekotah and then too me before latching on.Since they were a little older than Greyson they took longer and bigger drinks of my milk.They were also figuring out that my milk supply was unlimited as long as i was still having a small child nurse like Greyson who was only a year.
"Okay babies that's enough you
  the kids were bathed and dressed for the day.Harper in her leggings and a long sleeve pink shirt with her hair in double dutch braids.Asher with his plain white T-shirt and joggers.Greyson wore joggers and a green T-shirt.I was wearing adidas black leggings and a plum V-neck and my hair was in double dutch braids after i showered as well.Dekotah was looking sexy as ever after his shower sitting in his office with some snug dark wash jeans and black muscle shirt that clung to every perfectly sculpted muscle he had.We took the kids for a walk and it ended up tiring out Greyson and Harper making Dekotah carry them back while they napped.Asher was awake while the other two napped playing with his legos.We had lunch when Harper and Greyson woke which consisted of spaghetti and meatballs and planned dinner which was roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy with some type of vegetable.