43.

Greyson above just imagine with brown hair
Autumn's POV
Wake up mommy a small voice whimpered.I sat up rubbing my eyes to see Greyson.
Grey what's wrong baby?I whispered as he climbed in next to me.
Bad dream he whimpered clutching my shirt.
Oh baby it's okay I whispered hugging him close to my chest.
Love you mommy he yawned.
I love you too baby I whispered as Dekotah rolled over his arm pulling Greyson and I closer.Greyson fell back asleep and so did I.
**
Good morning I murmured as I seen Ethan walk in the front door.
"Good morning"He kissed my cheek and I ate my oatmeal.
"Did you take Asher and Larkin too school"
"Yeah well Dekotah walked with me but had an emergency meeting so he left"
"Oh alright"
"Have you been feeling alright"
"I've been feeling pretty good"
"Do you have an appointment today"
"No tomorrow in the morning after we take the kids to school"
"Okay"
"Your coming right"
"Of course I am"I nodded and put my bowl in the sink before the children came running down the steps complaining they were hungry.They all had some eggs and sausage the cooks had made.After getting all of them dressed we went outside playing in the leaves.
Daddy look how big this one is Hunter exclaimed as he picked up a maple leaf.
"Yeah bud that's very big"He scowled seeing Ethan's uninterested behavior in the leaves.He came over to me and cuddled into me sending me backwards as I giggled.
"Mommy mine daddy"
"Mommy is shared by everyone"
"No mine"I kissed his hair softly and he looked up at me with a huge smile.
Mommy's boy Ethan grumbled and I slapped his arm.
Ouch he exclaimed and I shot him a glare.
"Don't tease him"
"Sorry"Hunger didn't even most likely hear Ethan say it because he was mesmerized by my necklace.
"Mommy what's this for"
"It's a Luna necklace baby"
"Why you wearing it"
"Because i'm Luna baby i'm the most powerful woman in our pack"
"Who powerful man"
"Dekotah is he's Alpha"
"Daddy not"
Daddy is powerful just not as powerful as Dekotah or mommy Ethan interjected making me lean down to press a small kiss to his lips.
"Daddy"I turned to see Dekotah running across the clearing for Greyson,Harper and Eve.
Something is wrong Ethan murmured helping me up and getting us into the house.
Mommy Hunter whispered and I shushed him quietly.
"Sh baby sh we are okay"
"Why daddy out there"
"Because we have unwanted guests"
'Come out here Autumn'I set Hunter down and opened the door.I walked across the clearing and seen two human's walking towards us.I could smell their wolves and I took a another smell.They smelled of sadness and death.
"We are from Autumn Sky we are looking for Autumn"
"That's me"
"We had a war break out and your sister was injured deeply your father is suffering from a brain injury we were sent by your mother"
Oh my god I whispered and Dekotah and Ethan both grabbed me to steady my shaking legs.I let a sob rake through my chest and Dekotah kissed my hair whispering sweet words in my ear.
"Can I go with you to see them please"
Autumn no they need time to recover Dekotah murmured softly and I felt Ethan's arms band around my waist him gently reminding me the children were watching and I shouldn't make a scene.
"When can I see them"
"If recovery goes as planned Friday"
"Thank you"I nodded and I walked back into the pack house.Ethan and Dekotah following behind me.I went upstairs and laid down as the boys laid the kids down for their naps.
"Baby are you alright"
I'm okay I whispered.
"We are gonna go get Asher and Larkin"
Stay I whimpered and Dekotah was stroking my hair as I clung to him.
"Sh baby i'm here"Another sob broke through my chest and he held me.
Sh baby sh he whispered rubbing my back.I eventually calmed myself and fell asleep.