31.

(Autumn in the top)
2 months later
Autumn's POV
"Dekotah babe can you please sit with Harper so I can take a nap"Dekotah's head snapped back and he looked back to the ten warriors watching him intently being silent.
Never mind I huffed and slammed his office door shut.Harper giggled and I smiled when I seen her running towards me.
Momma momma baby sleepin she whispered giggling and pressing her fingers into my stomach.The door opened and I felt Dekotah wrap his arms around me.
'I'm sorry baby of course i'll watch her'Harper cooed to the baby and I ran my fingers through her hair.
"Come here baby girl do you want to go for a walk"She nodded happily and I smiled giving them both a kiss.
Bye bye momma she giggled as Dekotah carried her away.
Dekotah's POV
Harper squealed when she seen my wolf after I had shifted.She nuzzled into my fur and I pressed my head against her back.Ethan lifted her onto my back and she fisted my fur.I wanted to give Autumn a decent amount of time for a nap since she deserved it.I started to walk away when I heard Asher yell.
"Daddy wait I want to come"Harper huffed and I laid down so Asher could climb on my back.Harper giggled and continued to hold on.I walked down to the stream and laid down Asher helping Harper off my back.They both played in the water Harper's little hands trying to catch a fish.Asher laughed at her and she splashed him.I snorted as he splashed her back and heard the crunch of leaves.I turned to see Ethan with Larkin.Ethan was in his human form and Larkin was trying to help Harper catch a fish.
"Don't go in too far Larkin"
"Okie dokie daddy"Ethan looked over to me and handed me a pair of shorts.
'Thanks'I shifted and pulled the shorts on and Harper turned to me.
Daddy look she squealed as she showed me the minnow she caught.
"Look at that baby girl"
Larkin too far Ethan called and she whipped her head around before running up to him.
Daddy trying to catch fishes for mommy she mumbled.
"No mommy doesn't want a fish remember last time"She frowned but nodded and Harper came up too me.
I guess daddy should of made you stay out of the water I murmured while she shivered against my skin.I rubbed her back and her breathing slowed.
And she's out Ethan chuckled going to pick up Larkin.
"Time flies come on Ash your mom will be waiting for us"
"Daddy I don't want to walk"I lifted him up and carried him as well.When we got back to the pack house Autumn was awake in the hammock on the porch.Asher ran for her and she slowed her steady rock to a stop so he could get on too.I laid Harper in her crib and walked back outside to see Autumn's stomach exposed.
"Giving yourself a little sun"
"Mmhm it feels wonderful"I kissed her hair and my hand rubbed slow circles on her stomach.
Another boy she whispered and I smiled.
"Yeah what are we going to name this one"
Grey she murmured and I looked at her.
"You want to name our son Grayson"
"Don't you like it"
"It's different"
"I think it's perfect"
" Grayson Collins"
"I was thinking also Jasper or Liam"
"I like Grayson"
"Then Grayson it is"