40.

Hunter above just imagine with black hair.
Autumn's POV
I woke up before the others quietly slipping out of the bed i was in.Ethan's arms were protectively wrapped around Larkin and Hunter.I walked into mine and Dekotah's room to see Eve and Greyson both curled into him.I silently tip toed into our bathroom taking a hot shower.I heard the door open wiping away the condensation i seen Dekotah.I turned off the shower and stepped out drying off my body with a fluffy towel and securing it above my breasts.
I love you i whispered pressing my face into his chest.
"I love you baby"
"Your not mad are you i know you don't want to share me"
"I'd rather not but at least i know how Ethan is"
"What do you mean"
"When we were younger Ethan would always vow to lay down his life for his mate do whatever it takes to keep his mate and future pups happy and safe.And besides he wouldn't dare hurt his Luna he knows i'll come after him"
"Mm my knight in shining armor"
Your making me hard standing in front of me naked he whispered.I giggled and let my towel slip off my body.
Bend over he growled.I bent over our double sink wiggling my ass suggestively and he groaned.
"Sh you wake Eve and Greyson"He ignored me staking his claim by sliding in me.I moaned softly pressing my cheek against the cold marble.He lifted me by my hips and thrusted deeper.He growled loudly as i moaned and whimpered.
Fuckkk i panted as my high was approaching quick.
"That's right baby your mine"I looked at him through the mirror and he watched my facial expressions as my high was reached and i orgasmed.
Fuck yes baby god your so good he growled.After we got cleaned up we changed in the closet and i could hear the kids waking up.I walked downstairs and Hunter and Larkin ran for my legs.
Mommy mommy Hunter giggled running to me.I smiled down at him and lifted him up.
"Did you sleep well Hunty"He nodded happily and Ethan smiled at me.
"Sleep with daddy and sissy"
"Yeah you did should we eat some pancakes"He shook his head as to say yes and I smiled at him.Eve and Greyson raced down the steps going right to Dekotah's open arms.
I win Greyson declared.
No..daddy me Eve whined.I smiled as I looked down at Hunter who was eating his pancake happily.
"Come on Eve eat your breakfast Greyson you too"They both sulked but ate.Asher and Larkin were giggling to each other and I smiled.Hunter burped making Dekotah and Ethan burst into laughter.
"All done mommy"
"Do you want more"He shook his head and I wiped his mouth clean and he followed me intently into the kitchen.
Mommy mommy mommy he whined as i bent over the counter sorting through the pack house mail.
"I'm right here Hunty what's wrong"
"Upie"I lifted him up and kissed his hair as he snuggled into my neck.
"Hunter bud come on it's bath time"
"Want mommy to do it"
"Mommy is busy"Ethan took him into his arms much to Hunter's disapproval.
Mommy he wailed and I took him back as he cried into my neck.
Sh Hunty we can take a bath later okay mommy will do it I whispered rubbing his back soothingly.He cries slowly stopped and I seen Eve squealing and running.
Mommy mommy hide daddy getting me she squeaked.She hid behind my legs and Ethan's.
Alright Eve if you don't come out how can daddy buy you a new dress up toy Dekotah teased.Eve squealed and ran toward him.
"Really daddy"
"Of course daddy will buy you one"She giggled and I rolled my eyes.
"Alright bath time Eve let's go we have a big day"I bathed all the children and got them dressed.While we were out shopping Alex and Sam would be decorating and moving stuff out of Ethan's place and into ours.I slipped on my jacket and Hunter watched me intently from Ethan's arms.Larkin was holding onto his hand and I smiled down at her as she ran for my arms.
"Braid please mommy"I fishtail braided her hair along with Harper's and they both squealed because they were matching.Eve let me brush her hair gently putting them in cute pigtails.I zipped her jacket and she snuggled into Dekotah's arms.Her and Hunter both had a bottle of my milk for the ride there so they would nap since it's an hour drive.Once se were all settled me sandwiched between Ethan and Dekotah much to their contentment.Larkin and Asher both started school in three days and we non stop talking about it.I made sure they were in their classes together since Asher and her were connected at the hip.The boys didn't believe me but i was convinced they'd be mates.Eve and Hunter were both asleep and Harper and Greyson were also asleep.By the time we arrived at the store Hunter and Eve were both grouchy from being woke up.Eve ended up falling back asleep while in Dekotah's arms.
"Harper stay close"
"Yes daddy"When she went to far ahead she was placed in the cart.She pouted and glared at Dekotah.
"You were warned baby girl"
"Daddy we safe"
"Mommy want this one"I turned to see Asher pointing to the red backpack.
"Of course you do Ash"He grinned as I removed it off the hook.
"Go hand it to daddy to put in the cart"
"Here daddy"I put in a matching lunch pail for him and we found Larkin a sparkly pink backpack with a matching lunch pail.We got the rest of their school supplies which wasn't much.Hunter started to shift in my lap and reach for me.I looked down to see my breasts were at his eye level.
"Mommy bathroom"I took Harper into the bathroom and she did her business and when I woke up Ethan was whispering in Hunter's ear.
"Mommy want that"I turned my head to see a nursing area.
Mommy he whined as I continued walking.
"Hunty how about this while daddy pays for Larkin's stuff we have some milk okay"He pouted but nodded eager to get to checkout.