29.

Autumn's POV
MOMMA DADDY Our children both screamed as I heard there footsteps quicken.I slipped on some clothes and Dekotah did the same and I heard Harper's cry.
Daddy Asher yelled and Dekotah ran out of the room and I followed behind seeing Harper on the ground crying her eyes out.
Sh baby girl sh what's wrong with daddy's girl hm Dekotah whispered soothing Harper instantly.
Hit head daddy she sniffled and Dekotah stilled as did I.I took Harper from his grasp as Dekotah bolted outside.
"Asher baby come on we have to go now"
'We are out numbered'I could hear pack members screaming and I knew Dekotah was trying to get our warriors that were out on patrol back now.I heard howls and snarls from inside the pack house.Harper clung to me as did Asher and I looked over to Carrie who was trying to keep Larkin quiet.
"Sh baby sh daddy's going to be alright"I heard a snap of jaws and Harper screamed in terror.
Sh baby sh it's okay i'm here please Harper we need to be quiet daddy will come get us soon I whispered and she tugged at my shirt.I unbuttoned my blouse and nursed her knowing she just needed comfort.I could smell the blood as soon as all clear was called and the safe room was opened.I seen Dekotah on the clearing and ran out to him seeing him help a warrior up.Carrie gasped when she seen it was Ethan.Ethan's eyes widened when Carrie came running to him.Dekotah stopped her and her eyes blazed.
He's injured enough Dekotah snapped when she went to go say something.I placed my hand on Dekotah's back and he shrugged me off.He helped Ethan to the pack doctors and Carrie looked down in shame.
Carrie I whispered and she bit her lip.
"I'm okay"
"No your not..And neither is Dekotah okay he doesn't snap like that"She nodded and followed the boys with Larkin.Asher and Harper both tried to follow Dekotah but I stopped them knowing he would be concerned about Ethan first.Dekotah came back into the clearing and Dekotah nudged me in his wolf form.Harper clung to him begging for a ride which of course he accepted.He pressed his nose to her hair blowing her curly brown hair everywhere.She giggled and he nudged her to stand and she took my hand as Asher walked on my other side.Harper let go of my hand in favor of walking a bit ahead of us.I heard a twig snap and Dekotah snarled and I scooped Harper up along with Asher.Dekotah lunged at the wolf jumping mid air to us taking him down.I ran to the pack house and shut the drapes so the kids wouldn't watch the killing Dekotah would give the wolf.My eyes scanned Harper's and Asher's body just to check for injuries.