10.

Dekotah's POV
I covered Autumn's eyes and led her too the finished nursery.The baby would be hear in 5 weeks.
"Where are we going"
"Baby girl it's a surprise"
"Is the nursery finished"
"Yes"She squealed and I chuckled opening the door and I smiled watching the excitement radiate off her.
"Alright baby girl open your eyes"She did and smiled happily.
"Wow they did great"
"They really did"I rubbed her stomach and she sighed happily as the baby kicked against my hand.
"He loves his daddy"I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Baby girl I love you so much and the baby simply adores you"She smiled and looked through the fully stocked closet and changing table.She ran her fingers over the baby blanket and I admired her body even pregnant she aroused me.I bit my lip and grabbed her from behind.She gasped softly as my erruction nestled between her legs creating the friction I knew we both wanted.
"Not in here"
"Mm let me love you"
Autumn's POV
He carried me too our room and I laid back on the bed as he slipped my leggings off and my flannel shirt.I had on a grey lace seat which was Dekotah's favorite one.
"Mm fuck baby girl"He flung my bra behind him and did the same to my thong.He was undressed in a matter of minutes.He slid into me and I arched my torso into his.
Take it all he groaned pressing our hips together and I cried out pressure being put on my sensitive clit.We went through three rounds before he slid out of me.
Bath or shower he murmured nuzzling his face into my hair.
Shower I whispered and he got up too start the water.After our shower we went downstairs for dinner which consisted of lasagna.
"I have a surprise for the whole family in the living room"We all followed Alice too the living room and Dekotah groaned.
"Mom home movies really"
"You'll have your baby soon and I wanted Autumn too see how adorable you were"The first video started of Dekotah who was 6 months eating solids and he scowled as it got more into his child hood.I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.
"This one is my favorite"Dekotah was clinging to Alice's legs as she went too leave.Dekotah's scowl deepened and Alice pinched his cheek.
"You always were my baby boy"I watched Dekotah's first shift and many training videos a few with baby Zachary in them.When the movies finished Dekotah's parents left the room along with Zachary for bed.
"I thought you looked very cute in the videos"Dekotah only rolled his eyes in response and I peppered kisses up his collarbone.
"Baby girl"
Our baby will look exactly like you I whispered pressing our foreheads together.
I hope he gets some of your features he murmured and I smiled before shaking my head.
"Like what"
"Your eyes and your cute little nose"I shook my head and looked into Dekotah's steel grey eyes.I really want the baby to have his eyes.
"I want the baby to have your eye color they are so beautiful"I bit my lip and he grinned.
"I hope he gets your characteristics"He shifted me so he was cradling me.
Am I too heavy I murmured and he snorted.
"No baby your not"I yawned and rubbed slow circles around my belly button.I giggled at the light kicks I was causing and Dekotah kissed along my face.
Babe I whispered and he carried us upstairs too our room.
"Come on baby girl we are both exhausted"I fell asleep too Dekotah rubbing my back softly.
**
"Alpha there's been sightings of a rouge pack trailing our borders"I walked down the stairs I luckily didn't wake Autumn.I shifted and told Ethan too guard the door taking five of the warriors with me.I sniffed the air and heard the snap of jaws.
'Get Autumn and everyone in a safe room and join us'I mind linked all my warriors.I was answered by yes alpha's and right away alpha's.
**
Autumn's POV
I wailed out in pain.The baby was coming now and Dekotah wasn't answering my mind link.
No I cried clutching my stomach.
"Autumn calm down"
I need him I can't do this myself I cried out and was laid back.
"Autumn like it or not this baby is coming now"The door swung open and I screamed bloody murder.Pups were crying and clinging to their mothers.Dekotah was by my side in a second.
Where the fuck were you I cried and hit his chest repeatedly.
"Baby girl i'm sorry we were getting attacked but i'm here now"
What I gasped and inspected him for injuries.I sighed in relief when I seen he had none.
"Alright having a baby over here"I growled at the doctor for interrupting Dekotah focusing his attention on me.
"Alpha is it safe"
"It is leave all of you"I whimpered gripping his shirt collar.
"Autumn push you need to push"I pushed hard Dekotah holding my hand whispering sweet words too me as I cried in pain and squeezed my eyes shut.
Okay Autumn one more she encouraged and I gasped excited to meet my baby boy.
"Autumn push baby girl your almost done"I pushed and heard a cry.I laid back on the floor and Dekotah was kissing my temple.
"Oh baby girl you did so good i'm so proud of you"
"We did it"
"Would you like to hold your baby"I nodded and struggled to sit up.Tears welled in my eyes as my beautiful baby boy stared up at me.
Oh I whispered kissing his head softly as
Dekotah moved us too our room.
"He has your hair babe"
"Yeah he does baby girl we still need to name him"
"What about Asher"
"We can name him whatever you'd like"
"I want his name to be Asher"He nodded and Asher fussed in my arms.
"He's ready to eat Luna"I nodded and she injected a fluid into my veins.
"What are you doing"
"It's just a fluid to help her body get nourished again Alpha"She handed me a small bottle of pills.
"Take one everyday it will help your milk start to bulid up"I nodded and swallowed the pill with some water and Asher attached my wolf inside providing some milk already.
"No sex for 6 weeks"
What Dekotah snapped.
"She won't have the energy for sex and her body needs time too heal"
"I'm telling you right now we can't wait that long"
"Alpha I promise you will make it six weeks unless you want her pregnant again"Dekotah nodded tightly and she left the room slowly.I cuddled into Asher as Alice and John came in.
"Meet Asher"Alice took him carefully and rocked him carefully in her arms.
"Oh aren't you a beautiful baby"I smiled as Dekotah's protectiveness shined through as he kept a close eye on Asher in his mom's arms.He started to get fussy and Dekotah took him instantly soothing Asher's cries.His parents left the room as I slowly took Asher's sleeping form from Dekotah's arms and placed him between us in his co sleeper so he had a bed on our bed and we couldn't injure him as we slept.He was already asleep again and Dekotah leaned over pressing a kiss to my temple.
"I love you"
"I love you too"