42.

Harper above
Autumn's POV
Mommy look Hunter exclaimed and I gasped.
"Hunter baby get down from there you could get hurt"
"Mommy fun"
"Do i need to get daddy"
Get daddy for what Hunter get down from there Ethan exclaimed.Ethan lifted him off the island counter top going over to me.
Don't do that again baby okay mommy can't help you down what if daddy wouldn't of been home and you would've gotten hurt I whispered pressing kisses to his face.He nodded slowly before reaching for me.
"Mommy can't lift you baby the baby is getting too big"He pouted and I kissed his head.Ethan's hand pressed to my stomach feeling the baby kick.I smiled when I smelt a strong pine scent.Dekotah's arms banded around my waist as he kissed me.I moaned softly against his lips the kiss was full of passion.
Mommy mommy look what we made today Asher exclaimed.
"What did you make oh it's so cute baby"
"Daddy look see drawed for you"
"That's a very good drawing Larkin will you go put it on your school board"She nodded excitedly hanging it up as Asher did the same to his.Harper and Greyson came down the steps excited to see Asher and Larkin.
Eve still napping Dekotah murmured and I nodded.
She was when i last checked on her i'm sure she'll be up soon she's almost due for some medicine.The flu spread through the children this week starting with Asher and Larkin and working it's way down the age group but Eve's flu has lasted a little longer than the others.Soon enough her cries filled the pack house and Dekotah retrieved her as i mixed in her medicine in a warm bottle.She came down and took the bottle nestling herself into Dekotah's arms.
"She's looking better and her fever's went down"
"That's good daddy's girl doesn't want to be sick anymore does she"Eve shook her head as to say no and I smiled.
"But she likes sleeping in our room right Eve"
"Like much"
"Yes you do baby..good girl you finished your bottle"
"Hungry"
"Should we try some toast baby"She nodded and I made her some buttered toast Dekotah feeding it too her.Ethan took  the others outside as Dekotah and I laid with Eve trying to get her to relax again.
"Mommy take bath"
"Yeah we are going to take a bath tonight baby"Eve nodded her face smushed in her blanket as she dozed off again.
**
"Dinner everyone"Eve was in her seat tiredly rubbing her eyes.
"Here baby do you want to try some spaghetti"She nodded slowly and I fed her some.She hummed happily taking a drink of her water to wash it down.I spilt most of my meal with her and she managed to keep it down.The boys and I split up bath time where I was in charge of getting them dressed and tucked in.Hunter and Eve were first since they were quick.I braided Eve's hair just incase she did get sick tonight and tucked her in mine and Dekotah's bed and Hunter laid next to her until I tucked Larkin in her room and Hunter in his.Greyson was all bathed next and tucked in.Harper and Asher were next getting all tucked in.I took a quick shower as did Ethan.I changed into my pjs and crawled into bed seeing Dekotah and Eve curled into each other and asleep.