Chapter 2

Listen to the song before you read the chapter it really sets the tone for the chapter.  

I guess I spoke too soon. One of the boys is my partner in AP Computer Science. And even better is my lab partner. When I got to my desk I saw him sitting there asleep. I rolled my eyes great I have that guy as a partner, I thought to myself.  I walked to my desk and put my books down. His head snapped up and you could see the confusion in his eyes. 

" Oh, it's you. " He says putting his head back down. 

" I'm sorry who are you? " I ask irritation dripping from my voice. 

" My name is Jackson Rhodes. People call me Jax. " He says smoothly. 

" I'm Bianca. " I reply trying to be polite despite the fact that he had managed to irritate me twice this morning. 

" Well if we're done here I would like to get in a few Zs before class starts. " He says the sleep heavy in his voice. 

" Oh no you don't, "I say smacking him in the head  " I will not have some pretty boy jerk make me fail this class. So you'll stay up or so help me god I will attack you. " I say not even trying to hide the anger in my voice. School is too important to me and my grades matter to me. He really tried it. He looked at me and blinked then he smirked. 

" You think I'm joking? " I ask him. All he said was no and smiled. I rolled my eyes. Then I remembered that I was in an AP Computer Science class. How he ended up in this class is beyond me. The system must be busted. I open my laptop and sign in. The rest of the class I catch Jax looking at me and smirking. In my head, I just tell my self to ignore it but it was too weird to ignore. 

" Can I help you? " I ask him irritably. 

"Umm, " He says as if he didn't know he was staring at me " No. " 

" Okay then stop staring at me. " I say looking back at my computer. 

"Okay. " He says with a hint of confusion in his voice. The bell rang and I basically sprinted out of the classroom. As I opened my locker I heard someone call my name. I look up and see that Jax in walking towards me. 

"Hey. " He says coolly. 

" Yes? " I say as I get my books. I didn't have time this morning so I have to get them before next period.  I check the time one more time as I slam my locker closed. 

"Wow. " He remarks. 

"What? " I say confused and look down to check my schedule.

" Nothing, " He says quickly. 

" Yeah right. Tell me. " I said shoving him in the chest as I begin to walk down the hall. 

" Hands off the merch, " He says motioning towards his body " I know that you want some of this but you have to wait there's a line. " He says in a flirtatious tone. I roll my eyes in disgust. 

" I know so many girls that would love for me to talk to them and you just act like I'm a pole. " He says in a more serious tone. 

" Well, what made you so special? " I ask. 

"Everything. " He says as he walks off. 

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey

Hope you enjoyed this chapter . Remember updates every Weekend ! Also don't forget to comment !!!!! 

Have a Great Week! 

Ali