Chapter 3

I walk into English class right as the bell rings. I walk to my desk and sat down. Mr. Greenwood called attendance and put his book down.

" Today we will start our half year project on George Orwell. You will read one of works and do a presentation on it. The partners are as follows. Zoey and Michael, Bianca and Liam, Summer and Paul, Luke and Jamie, and Jordan and Declan. " Mr. Greenwood said. Just as he finished talking a tall muscular guy walks into class.
"Not a great way to start a new year Mr. Hunter. "Mr. Greenwood says sternly.
" Oh please, not so formal. Call me Liam, " he says cockily.
" Have a seat, Liam. "Mr. Greenwood says tiredly. " The rest of you get to work. "
Liam waltzed over to my desk and leaned against it. I paid him no mind since I was deciding what book we should do. 
" I'm Liam, " he says flashing a smile.
"Bianca," I say politely as I look through the list of books we could use. 
" Hey you're the one that almost ran me over and called me a moron, " he says.
" Well if you and your buddies were paying attention maybe we wouldn't have this problem. " I respond not missing a beat.
" Relax sweetheart. I'm okay and your okay . " he says coolly .
" Who you calling Sweetheart you ass hole? " I say annoyance heavy in my voice.
" You ." He says. I roll my eyes and hand him the book. We, well, I decided to read 1984, since it's one of my favorite books. I go back to my book and he goes back to flirting with the girl behind me. As soon as the period is over I run straight to gym avoiding Jax and Liam altogether. I get to the gym and run right into Candace. She is like a real-life version of Regina George. She looks at me with disgust as if she saw a cockroach.  

" Sorry " I say trying to hide my face . I change faster than the Flash chasing Zoom . I run out onto the field and right into a 6'7 soccer player . 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Hope you are enjoying all of the edits. Some stuff is being changed so I recomend actually reading them. 

Vote! Comment! Share!

Thanks, 

Ali