Wattys2017

Yes, it's that time of year again guys. I feel like the first ones just ended. But here we are again and Dancing in The Rain will be entered into the Watty's. I really hope we can win something this year. Or at the very least gain some exposure. I need each and every one of you guys to go back and vote if you have not already. Add it to your reading lists. Tell your friends. Whatever you think you can do to help. I know this will sound cliche but I have the best readers in the world. You guys keep on reading and keep on helping us to grow. I really want to see more of your comments and concerns though. Okay, I've talked a lot and I have chapters to write because believe it or not this book is about 5/8 done. I know a weird fraction. But when I was planning there were 8 sections. 

Oh! Damn, I forgot to tell you guys. I've been thinking about book 2 of the Crossing Paths Series. It will be the same book just in a different person will narrate their perspective. I can't say who but it's someone that I personally hold very close to my heart. But anyway. There will be three books so I guess it's really a trilogy. The final book will be about the future of some of my characters. I might even introduce some of my Becoming Famous characters so read that for a bit of a sneak peak. 

Ok, I've been talking a lot and I have chapters to finish. I will update this weekend and we will be going back to a weekly schedule. 

THat's all I have to say...I think. But for now, I'm Ali and it has been a pleasure talking to you guys.