Chapter 6: Making deals with the Devils

I flush a deep red and my face heats up . I pull my shade down and curse . I'm such an Freaking Idiot i say annoyed at myself . I can hear the boys laughing and replaying it over and over again . Then Clint says ,

" We should like post that on YouTube . It would go viral ! " he says laughing his ars off . I unlock my window and poke my head out the boys look at me as if I disturbed their peace .

" What do you want for it ? " I ask . They looked shocked .

" What do you mean we didn't do anything . " Liam says flashing the fakest smile I've ever seen .

" I know you took a video of me dancing around like and idiot . So what do you want in exchange for not posting it on YouTube ? " I snap . Oh my God What if someone from school see's that video I'm so dead .

" Please ! Anything !" I say quickly .

" Meet us at the Starbucks tomorrow at 6:00 am sharp . If your late we post . " Jax says cockily . I nod my head in understanding and close my shade . I grab my phone and set and alarm for 5 am. I put in my headphones and drift off into sleep land .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 5 am Panic! At the Discos Nine in the Afternoon plays through my headphones . I sit up groggily trying to remember why I'm up so early . Then I remember the video I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom . I brush my teeth and pull my hair into a messy bun and get dressed . I throw on black jeans and a sweater . I grab my phone and headphones . I tip toe out my room and walk quietly down the stairs . I take my moms car keys and close the door behind me . I drive to Starbucks trying to calm down . I mean if that gets posted I could never show my face at school ever again . I pull into the parking lot and pull the car into park . I walk into Starbucks and see that it's pretty empty .

" Hi welcome to Starbucks ! How may I help you today ? "the barista say happily . I have no idea how he is so happy this early in the morning .

" Um i'll have a Venti Caramel frappe with a double espresso shot . " I say knowing that i needed the coffee .

" Okay that's gonna be 5.75 . " He says pulling out a cup . I hand him the money and wait by that pick up area . My drink come surprisingly fast and I find a seat . I see the boys walk in . I sit up straight and pretend to not see them . They order their drinks and sit down at the table .

" Well what's it gonna be ? Homework ? Money ? " I ask . They blink almost simultaneously . Jax reaches in his pocket and pulls out a packet of papers .

Acoss the top it says The Starbucks Contract . It looked so cliche I wanted to puke .

" Where'd you get this a book ? " I say laughing .

" Ummm kind of ... " Jax says rubing the back of his head . I reaad through it and see that it has so many words and phrases I don't even understand . And I'm an actual genius .

" Can you paraphrase this for me ? " I ask annoyed.

"Sure , " Liam says " We'll be your devils and you'll be our gaurdian angel . " He says simply .

I blink ," What does that even mean ? "

"Well you'll make sure that we don't do anything too stupid and if we get hurt you'll help without question . And in return you get to hang with us aka the coolest people on Earth and we'll protect you from Parker . " Dylan says . I hang my head . Parker was my ex-boyfriend . He is evil and cruel and broke up with me on my birthday last year . I caught him making it out with one fof those dumb blond cheerleaders at a party we went to . He then broke up with me saying it was my fault . Ever since then he's been nagging me .

" Deal . " I say thinking about how stupid I could make that jerk feel . I sign the contract and shake hands the boys . I feel almost confident in my decsions . The only problem is that

I have no idea what i just signed up for.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys first off . 103 reads y'all are amazing thank you to everyone who likes this story . I am trying to make the chapters better . If you have anything you think I should change please comment . Anyway I've decided that I'm gonna add a cast list . Now I know that the cove is 5 Seconds of Summer but thats just beacause I needed 4 cute guys for the cover . Anyway if you want to change the people for your personal reasons be my guest .

So , 10 new reads and 5 votes and I'll update faster .

Love and Chocolate pudding ,

Pepsi_Coke1313