Chapter 23

Previously on I'm Neighbors with the Bad Boys 

Cyrus and Bianca kissed. It was just a peck but it was enough to change everything. She thought he regretted it but in reality, he really likes her. He told her to come with him somewhere 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca's POV 

I ran down the stairs and Cyrus looks at me with a smile. 

"Ready?" He asks. 

"Yep," I chirp as we leave the house . 

"So where are we going?" I ask him as he climbs into the car, well, correction Batmobile. 

"We are just going to get something from my parent's place and then I thought me might go to a Harry Potter Marathon." He says. 

"Sounds great, " I say smiling. He speeds off down the road. 

"Hello Ms.Allen," Niron says. 

"Good afternoon, Niron," I say laughing at the awkward timing of the voice. 
"Would you like some music?" He asks. 

"Sure," I say. The song Not Afraid comes on. 

"I'm not afraid... to take a stand... everybody..." I sing. 

"An Eminem fan, somehow I'm not shocked," Cyrus says smiling. 

"Well, he always helps me to get into the zone before a match," I say. 

"You didn't always dance?" He asks. 

"No, when I was younger I was a boxer," I respond. 

"Really?" He questions. 

"Yea but once I started getting really beat up my father pulled me out. He said It made people think he was beating me," I say sharing a secret no one knew. 

"Well do you miss it," He asks. 

"Well, yeah, but I mean I guess it's for the best. I am a pretty good dancer, " I say cockily. 

" Wow conceded much?" He asks turning into a driveway. The house looks similar to mine but it's slightly different. It has a huge garden and has a really inviting outside. 

"You live here?' I say shocked. 

"Well, yea, my parents never wanted to show off their money. So they bought a normal house," He says climbing out the car. 

"Are you parents still together?" I ask him. 

"My dad died when I was 7 years old. After that It has been a world wind of boyfriends for my mom, " He says sadly. 

"It's okay," I say taking his hand. We walk to the door and Cyrus lets us in. 

"Hi John," Cyrus says to the bald man on the coach. 

The man gets up and looks between Cyrus and me. 

"Let go of the N****, Cyrus," He says angrily. 

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to," Cyrus says not letting go of my hand. 

"Always so difficult. Seriously, is she just slut of the week or does she need money? Either way, do what you have to do and get her out of this house. " He slurs obviously drunk. 

"You stop talking about her like that. She's my girlfriend you fucking idiot! " He yells at him. 

"Cy it's okay, let's just go," I say pulling on his arm. He nods his head and grabs some flowers off a table. 

"Cyrus calms down, it's okay," I say when we get in the car. 

" No Bianca it's not, " He says. 

"When I told him about you, he loved you. He thought that you were the kind of girl I need to marry. But it's like as soon as he saw that you are a beautiful black queen he automatically jumped to conclusions. Bianca, I want you to know that I'm nothing like him. I like you just the way you are. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," He says in tears. 

"Cyrus, just for saying that, I can tell that you are nothing like John. Stop beating yourself up, okay? If we are gonna date you're going to have to used to people jumping to conclusions," I say kissing him on his forehead. I tilt his head to be eye level with me. 

"Please actually be my girlfriend?" He asks. 

"Absolutely," I say smiling.