Chapter 5

A small women steps out in front of the boys and extends a hand .
" Hi I'm Adira. I'm the boys mom . You must be Bianca . " She says . I shake her hand not daring to steal a glance at the boys . I walk them to the table . My moms face lights up as soon as she see Adria . They begin to chat about random things . Liam looks at me and smirks .
" Surprise. " he says cockily . I storm off to my room and the boys quickly follow . I slam the door in their faces and flop on my bed . One of them knocks .
" Can we talk to you ? " Dylan practically whispers . I wanna say no and make them leave me alone but that won't happen so I just sigh and walk towards the door . The boys burst into my room and look down at me . I stand there thinking about how small I am compared to them .
" Bianca . " Jax says snapping me out of my thoughts .
"What ?!" I say frustrated.
" We were going to apologize for not telling you . But I have to admit that it was funny to see how you treat the new kids ." He says trying to not laugh . I roll my eyes . How am I supposed to manage a whole dinner with these idiots and Dylan .

"Okay look , " I say seriously . The boys look my way and I continue . " I'm sorry about how I treated you guys and I'm sorry for judging you too soon . Just please don't tell my mom she really needs me to be okay . Alright ? " I say looking each of them in the eye . They nod in unison. As if on ques I hear my mom call for us .

I open the door and stroll out . We gather around the table and begin to eat . The boys grab at everything and within twenty minutes most of it is finished  .

" Wow your boys have quite the appetites  . "my mom says looking at the boys plates and the almost empty pasta dish .

" Well Clint and Dylan are both athletes so they eat a lot and for Liam and Jax they just love food. You should see my grocery bill. " Adria says laughing . My mom joins in a smile spread across her face . My mom is so beautiful . With her bright blue eyes and blonde curly hair she is the epitome of beauty . Meanwhile I take after my non existent father . With my boring brown hair the only thing interesting about me is my eyes they are blue - green . Anyway I digress my mom is happy chatting with Adria . Then I hear the most terrible sentence ever  :

" So I hear that you go to Liberty Central too. The boys said you've met . How did that happen . " My mom asks .

" We just ran into each other . Liam's my partner in English and Jax is my partner in Computer Science . " I say calmly .

" Oh . " My mom says sighing . " I'm just glad it's not like you told them off or like yelled them I'm so happy your learning how to make friends a better way . " my mom says happily. Clint and Liam snicker and I kick them both underneath the table . They stop abruptly . I sigh .

The rest of dinner went really well . I learned alot about the boys and they really impressed me . Even Jax .

"So are you guys like brothers or something I mean y'all don't look the same but Adria is your mom so .... " I ask them .

" Adria is my actual mother . Dylan lives with us because his mom and dad are divorced and his dad is too busy to take care of him . Clint just moved in with us about a year and a half ago because his family was too dysfunctional . And Jax well he just hates his parents so he moved in with us . " Liam states  . Wow I think to myself and I thought my family was dysfunctional .

Mom brings out my brownies and glasses of milk . We sit around the couch enjoying each others company . At about 10:30 the boys and their mom left . I cleared the table and headed up to my room . After a nice long shower I changed into my pajamas and turned on my music as I brushed out my hair . Then my favorite song comes on .
I grab my brush and start singing . I get up and start dancing to Ke$ha's Tic Tok . I jump on my bed and start dancing like crazy . I can't help it I love this song . Anyway as the song finishes I hear snickers . I look out my window and see the boys looking right at me .

-—-------------------------------------------
Hey ,
I'm back and better than ever . I will update again soon . I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get on Wattpad and update . Anyway on a happier note I have 75 reads guys that is incredible. It might not seem that way to some people but for me that's impressive. Anyway it's late and I should get some sleep .

Chocolate pudding and love

Chocolate pudding and love .

Pepsi_Cola