Chapter 12 : Boxing , Teen Wolf and Potatoes

I smile as I wait at the curb for the boys . I got the part . THe last girl that was Cinderella ended up become a professional dancer . Imageine that . I look up when I hear "Without Me" blaring .I see Jax's Jeep pull in front of me . I hop in and I realize that we haven't moved .

" What happened to you ? " Dylan asks surprisingly angry.

" Candace beat me up . " I say in barley a whisper . 

" And why are we just now hearing about this ? " Liam asks his voice raising with each word .

" Because I can take care of myself plus . I was a wrestler and black eye and a swollen lip is not gonna kill me . Plus I have a trick for getting back at her . I got the part that she wanted . That Harlequin girl had no idea what hit her . " I say trying to convince myself more than the boys  .

( A/N Bianca did not make a mistake she does not curse so she uses other random words to describe the curse . A Harlequin girl is like a slut evil person . )

" Yea sure. " Clint says skeptically . The boys drop me home and I sneak in through my window trying to avoid my mom and Nate .

I jump in the shower and let the water run over my body . I hop out and brush out my hair . It's curly when it's wt so I have to really work at it . I change into a tank top and a pair of sweatpants . I see that the swelling in my lip is going down which makes me feel a little better .

I lookin the corner and see my boxing gloves . I haven't been to the gym in a long time but maybe this whole Candace problem is a good reason to go back . I change into a sports bra and pull a sweatshirt on . I grab my phone , headphones and my gloves before walking out the house . I pop my headphone in and jog to the gym I used to go to . It's about 7 miles away .  As the building comes into view I smile . I learned so much here . I pull open the doors. And see my old coach at the desk . He smiles at me and says

" Is that little baby Bianca or should I say Peaches ? " I smile at my old boxing name .

" Just came to practice Mr. Algiers . Is Scott or Stiles here? " I ask looking for my old friends .

" Yea there in the back . It's good to see you again Peaches . " He says smiling . I walk around the ring to the back room .

" Hey guys ." I say seeing my friends .

" Peaches !! " THey say in sync as always . THey pull me into a group hug  . They are so different there so tall and are there voices deeper ? I guess that happens after 5 years .

" So how have you been ? " Scott asks snapping me out of my trance .

" I've been good . How about you guys ? Still troublemakers ? " I ask playfully .

" You betcha we've been kicked out of 2 schools . " Stiles says proudly . I smile . I remember when Teen wolf came out everyone was like what are the odds that there names are the same as the main characters . But these boys were my best friends when we were younger but after the whole thing with my dad I stopped wrestling and started dancing .

"You guys should come visit sometime . I haven't moved stop by . " I say smiling .

" Of Course we'll see you soon . " Scott replies .

I Walk to the punching bag and start practicing . Before I know it I'm back to my old habits . I stay for about an hour and a half .  Then I jog back home . By the time I get home I feel like I might pass out . I chug an entire bottle of Gatorade before hopping in the shower for the 2 time today .

When I hop out of shower I change into a tee shirt and shorts before running down stairs to get somethings for my black eye . When I used to box I would get them all the time but it was odd for a little girl to box so my parents found ways to make them go away fast . I grate some potatoes and press them on my eye . It feels wierd as always but I know it will help . Nate walks in and grabs an apple .

" Black Eye ? " He asks biting into his apple .

" Yep " I say popping the p .

" Okay " He says walking away .

I finish my ritual which includes potatoes , pineapples, cucumbers and some cayenne pepper .

I flop on the couch with a bowl of Frosted Flakes and switch on the tv . SuperNatural is on so I watch Sam and Dean fight and fall alseep right on the couch . Exhausted from the long day I've had .

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey

Sorry it's so short but I will update twice tomoroww . Hope you like this chapter !

Love and Chocolate Puddin ,

Pepsi