Chapter 18: This is what dreams are made of

Jax drove me and Axl home after that whole thing. I hopped out of his car and walked right into my house. I take a quick shower before jumping into bed. I close my eyes and a drift into a well earned and needed sleep.
"We're going down down in an earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging.!" Pete Wentz blares in my room. I groggily get out of bed and trudge to the bathroom. I wash my hair and put on light make up.
" The boys are here." My mom calls up the stairs. I throw on a tee shirt and a skirt. I feel like dressing nice today. I throw on a pair of converse and grab my leather jacket. I run downstairs grab a granola bar and I run out the door. I hop in the car with the boys. After filling them in about last nights events Dylan spoke,
" Are you okay? " He asks.
" Yea of course!" I say trying to convince him .
" okay. " He says unconvinced.
We pull up i he parking lot of the school. I see Zoey wave me over. I walk over to her with a bit of pep in my step. Even though I'm kind of shaken up from yesterday I feel like I can do anything.
" What's got you all dressed up?" Zoey asks me.
" I don't know. But I feel great." I say smiling.
" Good." She says hooking arms with me as we walk into the building. I got a lot of stares and whispers as walked in.
" What is everyone whispering about?" I ask Zoey.
" I have no idea ." She answers. My phone vibrates in my pocket.

Captain Solo : Hi Princess
Me: Captain
Captain : What school do you go to?
Me: Liberty Central
Me: Why?
Captain Solo : Must you ask so many questions ?
Me: Yes
Captain Solo : Bye Princess
Me: Goodbye Solo
" Who are you texting ?" Zoey asks me as we get our books from our locker.
" My friend Cyrus" I say smiling at his antics.
"Oh My God!" She screams.
"What?" I ask frantically
"Cyrus Audi? As in Candace's ex- college boyfriend? He broke up with her because he said he found another girl! OMG!" She whisper-screams.
My jaw drops. Did he brake up with her over me? Does he like me? I shake the thoughts out of my head. I have a math test and honestly that's slightly more important. I walk into class and take my seat.

After the longest test of my life the bell shrieks signaling the end of the period.  I run to my locker before jogging to the Art room. We got to do portraits of each other during class. I drew Zoey. After that I had my favorite class ever. Free period.
I walk outside enjoying the last remnants of fall. My classmate Tara and I sit and chat about random things to pass the time. A motorcycle speeds into the parking lot leaving a trail of exhaust and tire marks. The man on the bike pulls of his helmet and smiles at me.
"Hey Captain." I see greeting him as if I don't care.
"Princess." He says giving me a bow.
"Why are you here?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me.
"Well I have a present for you." He says vaguely.
"So you drove here to give it to me." I say
"Nope I have to take you to it." He says motioning me over to the bike.
"I can't. I have class Mr. College man. " I say sarcastically.
"Come on. I am 18 years old. I am an adult and I can sign you out of school." He says running into the building. I shake my head. I have made a lot of bad choices to get to here. A few minutes later he comes back with a yellow slip. That means he actually got me an excused absence from class and signed me out . I am in shock on how he managed that.
"So join me?" He asks hopping on his bike.
"Sure." I say sliding behind him on the bike. He gives me his helmet and starts the engine.
"What about you?" I ask
"Please I don't want to see that pretty little head of yours get ruined." He says as we pull off. A group of girls take pictures as if trying to capture this moment forever. We drive for a while before he slows down at an abandoned where house.
"Is this where you kill all your victims? "
"No smart-ass this is the hanger." He says.
"Yea okay." I say unconvinced.
He pulls open the doors to reveal a bunch of Star Wars and superhero themed cars.
"What are these?" I ask examining a gold C3PO themed car.
"They are my guilty pleasure. I love designing them and after my dad and I built our first car we kind of went crazy." He says laughing lightly.
"These are so cool." I say in awe .
"Thanks! I've never shown anyone these but I thought you'd appreciate them." He says smiling.
"So which one do you want?" He asks dangling two pairs of keys in front of me.