Chapter 21: Everything Changes

"Cyrus? What are you doing?" I ask him out the window. 

"Saving the princess, " He says. 

"Go home," I say turning around. 

"I know about the texts. Come down we need to talk," he says to me. I nod and climb out the window. 

"What are you doing?" He asks me. 

"I don't wanna wake my brother, " I say. I climb down the tree and jump down. I, of course, trip on my feet and fall. But Cyrus wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me back up. He looks into my eyes and shakes his head and takes a step back. 

"Wanna go under the tree for privacy?" I ask him looking at the floor. 

"Sure," He says walking with me to the tree. 

"So what do you know?" I ask him. 

"Well, I was dating this crazy girl senior year. Her name was Nina Oriado. She was really clingy and when we broke up she swore revenge. But when I started dating Candace nothing happened. But then the other day she texted me on Snapchat. She wanted to get back together but I turned her down and said I'm seeing someone. Then I figured she would come after you too so I came to talk to you. But I didn't wanna talk to your brother so I went straight to you," He says twirling a leaf through his fingers. 

He looks straight ahead as if thinking. His nice eyebrows are scrunched up. He blinks and I notice how extremely beautiful he is. His eyes are soft but hold a level of intensity. His face is perfectly shaped like a roman god. He turns and looks at me with intensity. 

"Hi," I say in a whisper.

"Hey," He says running fingers through his hair. 

"Bianca!" I hear my brother yell. 

"To be continued," He says pecking me on the lips. I stand there in shock. Just when I became clear on our relationship he came and ruined it. Wait does he like me? What is happening? 

"Bianca!" My brother yells again snapping me out of my thoughts. 

I run into the house and slam the door close. 

_____________________________________

Cyrus's POV ( A/N it begins at the tree scene, after they talk when he's thinking) 

What am I doing? 

I'm putting a girl that I really like in danger. If Nina comes back then I screwed. I scrunch my eyebrows together in thought. I can feel Bianca staring at me. Do I have something on my face? 

I turn and face her. She is beautiful and she knows it. That's what I like about her. She is not unaware of her perfection. Her curly hair and beautiful grey eyes she could convince a bee not to sting. 

"Hi," she says in a small voice.

" Hey," I say flirtatiously running my fingers through my hair. 

"Bianca!" Nate screams from the house. Her eyes widen and looked at me in complete terror. 

"To be continued?" I say pecking her on the lips. I jog out of her backyard and hop on my bike. 

Holy Shit. What did I do? 

I want to go back and tell her that it was just friendly. Then again was it? I don't ever do anything without thinking about it, but with her it's so natural. I get home and close my door behind me. My roomate sits on his bed doing homework. 

"Yo, what's up," I say high-fiving him as I pass. 

"What's up my man?" He asks. 

"Not much," I answer nonchalantly. 

"Yea right. Cyrus I've been your best friend since we were 3 years old. Stop fuking around," He says.

"Who is the mystery chick?" He asks. 

"Anthony if you don't shut up I'm gonna tell your mom about your little tatttoo, " I say in a sing-songy voice. 

"Fuck you, " He says going back to his history paper. I head over to the James Watson building to work on my project. I have been working on the cancer cell. My idea is to basically to reverse mitosis in cancer cells so we can only have to get rid of one single cell. 

After a very stressful hour, I head back to my dorm room. I take a beer from the fridge and walk over to Anthony playing GTA. 

"Can I join?" I ask. 

"Course just don't steal the Ferari I want it," He says passing me a controller. 

But as hard asI try I still think about Bianca and our kiss. 

What did I do? ________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh yea two very cool chapters that are solidifying the story. But changes are on the way. DOn't forget about Parker and Candace!! 

Vote and Comment!!!!