Chapter 22

Cyrus's POV:

I press the doorbell and take a deep breath. Bianca opens the door and smiles at me. DHe's wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top causing my breathing to hitch.

"Hey Cy," She says cheerily letting me into her house. I step in and see her brother scowl at me. I squirm and look a her hopefully.

"Nate can you excuse us?" She asks him heatedly.

"Yeah whatever," He says annoyed. Bianca and I sit down on the couch.

"So wanna talk about that thing that happened?" She asks.

"Oh, yeah that," I say scratching the back of my head.

"Well if you regret it I totally understand, " She says looking into her hands. I take her hands into mine.

"I don't regret anything," I say earnestly.

"Thanks," she says.

"Anytime," I answer. I look into her eyes and she looks away. I tilt her head up so she looks into my eyes.

"Bianca Allen, will you go out with me?" I ask her. Silence. She says nothing as she chews her lip in thinking.

"Cyrus I can't, " She says sighing.

"What?" I ask barley breathing.

"Well, I have so much going on. I have rehearsal for cinderella. I have honours and AP classes and a Julliard audition. I also have all this drama with my dad. I really don't want you to get involved. I have a lot of baggage. " She says.

"Princess we all have baggage," I say leaning in. Our first kiss. It was not like anything I've ever felt it was like the world was beginning and ending at the same time. She pulled away first and I looked at her.

"Damn you've got me so whipped," I say shaking my head. She smiles that beautiful smile that I fall for everytime.

"Come with me," I say pulling her off the couch.

"Cyrus I'm not even dressed," She says shyly.

"Okay you've got 5 minuets . But I think you look hot," I say smirking at her.

"Shut up," She says running up the stairs. In less than 3 minuets she came downstairs in a pair of ripped black jeans and a Def Leppard tee shirt.

"Ready?" I ask her.

"Yep,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm going to try shorter chapters but more often. I hope you like it. Remember to vote and comment!