Chapter 33

After Christmas, New Years passed quickly. Zoey dragged me and Cyrus to a party. At midnight we kissed. It wasn't like usual though. It felt distant almost like he was thinking of something else. He swore that it was just his mom and step-father.

School resumed and now that I pretty much gave up dancing I've been working on my singing and my boxing. I figured work on things that make me happy. Before I was even watching, it was Valentines Day.

I wake up Valentines morning feeling sick. But, hey at least I'm in a relationship this year. I decide to wear a red skirt and a nice top. I might as well look nice. I leave my house and hop in the car with the boys. Zoey is already there.

"Good morning B," She says happily cuddling in the back with Jax. I'm literally so over the two of them. I swear if this were a book they would be Ron and Hermonie 7th book. Super lovey and annoying.

Clint and Zay are talking about some wedding stuff and I am helping Zay explain things to Clint.

"So, do I have to hold a bouquet? Because I don't think I'm comfortable with that. " He asks. I shake my head and Zay replies.

" No sweetheart, you don't. Okay, let's try this. How about you let me handle all of this stuff and you can figure out our honeymoon?" He says.

"Alright that works," Clint responds.

"WAIT! Zay and Clint. Rings! Let me see," Zoey basically screams.

"Well, Clint here kind of forgot about that part but it doesn't matter so it's no biggie," Izayah says.

"Oh, well okay then," Zoey says obviously upset. We finally get to school and I see a girl run up to Dylan.

"Happy Valentines Day," she says in a small voice. I know her. Her name is Catia and she is a Junior. She looks at Dylan with hopeful eyes and he does something crazy. He kisses her. Right in the middle of the hall way. Everyone is shocked. Mostly me though. I stand there with my mouth wide open. Liam simply smiles.

"I'll see you later," Dylan says to her. She simply nods before skipping away.

"Okay, dude. what the hell was that?" Liam asks punching him in the arm.

"What? I really like her and I figured that this was my time," He says shrugging his shoulders.

"We mean why are we just finding out about this now?" Jax says, his arm wrapped around Zoey.

"Because I figured a girl like her would go more for the brooding bad boy that the awkward soccer player," He says looking at the ground.

"Well, COngrats man! Bring her over tonight I'm having a party," Liam says.

"Maybe I will," He says looking hopeful. We all walk to our lockers when I see a bunch of people crowding around and talking. I turn around and push through the crowd to see whats going on.

"ALright I need everyone to be quiet !" Clint screams. A hush sweeps over the crowd. Clint gets down on one knee and pulls out a box. Izayah gasps.

" I know that sometimes I can be dense and slow and forget a lot. But if there is one thing I know it's that I love you. SO Izayah Anthony Anderson will you marry me? " He asks.

"Of course I will marry you! Ughh I love you so much," Izayah says crying. CLint smiles and takes his hand. He slides the ring onto his finger before standing up.

Izayah practically jumps on him. They kiss and everyone erupts into applause. All the girls that were interested in either of them look super disappointed, but at least now everyone knows. Clint picks Izayah up, bridal style, before walking away. They are literally my OTP. I love them together but it was mostly a surprise.